• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KHD wrote: View Post
    lol amazing meltdown in chicago
    god damn it rocwell lmao.

i got #fakenews-ed.

oh well, point remains, chicago is a hilarious mess.

Comment

• KHD wrote: View Post
      god damn it rocwell lmao.

i got #fakenews-ed.

oh well, point remains, chicago is a hilarious mess.
      Rajon's post is real tho

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Kyle needs Debo too. It's not one sided.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
        Difference is that Lineups with Lowry and no Demar are very good, not true with Demar and no Lowry. No question Demar helps Lowry, but I don't think there is a better point guard to pair with DD right now. Perhaps Lowry doesn't NEED DD to be the player that he is?

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
          Difference is that Lineups with Lowry and no Demar are very good, not true with Demar and no Lowry. No question Demar helps Lowry, but I don't think there is a better point guard to pair with DD right now. Perhaps Lowry doesn't NEED DD to be the player that he is?
          Kyle Lowry isn't nearly as effective when he is guarded by the other team's best defender. Without Debo that happens a lot more. They're a duo for a reason. They both make eachother better.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
          @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
            All this social media love back n forth b/w Cousins & DeMar means 2 things

1) Masai needs to get this man over here
            2) Explains why Kyle's head isn't in the game when he must be in a jealous rage

https://soundcloud.com/user-97486325...d-future-plans

To continue the hype, Coach Cal interviews Drake. I guess Drake is the first to call up Boogie when he has an issue. Definitely not going to be traded but I too like fantasies.

Comment

• Orlando now has a worse record than Philly. There GM was quoted yesterday saying he would be aggressive at the deadline looking for outside shooting.

They have too many bigs. We have too many guards.
              A package revolving around Ross and Ibaka perhaps?

Hennigan should be fired regardless but you have to assume he has reservation pulling the trigger on an Ibaka trade on account of how much he gave up last year.

If the Raps include Poeltl maybe that allows Hennigan to save face a bit. He traded away the 11th pick in a package for Ibaka, but he was able to get back the 9th pick from the same draft in a package to change directions.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                Orlando now has a worse record than Philly. There GM was quoted yesterday saying he would be aggressive at the deadline looking for outside shooting.

They have too many bigs. We have too many guards.
                A package revolving around Ross and Ibaka perhaps?

Hennigan should be fired regardless but you have to assume he has reservation pulling the trigger on an Ibaka trade on account of how much he gave up last year.

If the Raps include Poeltl maybe that allows Hennigan to save face a bit. He traded away the 11th pick in a package for Ibaka, but he was able to get back the 9th pick from the same draft in a package to change directions.
                You would think the whole idea of "getting more shooting" is to surround their bigs like Gordon, Biz and Ibaka. They want some shooters to start to try and win games to prove it was the right decision. If anything since they have clearly elected to give up on their young talent for "win now" vets so perhaps Gordon would be available although I don't think he would be a great fit personally.

If we want Ibaka, ORL is going to want something somewhat on par with what they gave up so they don't embarrass themselves. Maybe something like Ross + Poeltl + better of the 2 first rdrs. Not sure I love that trade myself because while I really do like Serge, we're going to be totally maxed out, be repeat offenders and I'm not even sure his addition ensures us to be a ECF team year in and year out nevermind contender. Unless we're giving up minimal assets (ie/ CoJo for Noel) I don't think we should make a trade unless it is a player that is sure to make a substantial enough impact to at least secure Conference Finals appearances (ie/ Millsap or better).

Comment

• DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                  https://soundcloud.com/user-97486325...d-future-plans

To continue the hype, Coach Cal interviews Drake. I guess Drake is the first to call up Boogie when he has an issue. Definitely not going to be traded but I too like fantasies.
                  "Loyalty is Love"

#neverforget

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                    You would think the whole idea of "getting more shooting" is to surround their bigs like Gordon, Biz and Ibaka. They want some shooters to start to try and win games to prove it was the right decision. If anything since they have clearly elected to give up on their young talent for "win now" vets so perhaps Gordon would be available although I don't think he would be a great fit personally.

If we want Ibaka, ORL is going to want something somewhat on par with what they gave up so they don't embarrass themselves. Maybe something like Ross + Poeltl + better of the 2 first rdrs. Not sure I love that trade myself because while I really do like Serge, we're going to be totally maxed out, be repeat offenders and I'm not even sure his addition ensures us to be a ECF team year in and year out nevermind contender. Unless we're giving up minimal assets (ie/ CoJo for Noel) I don't think we should make a trade unless it is a player that is sure to make a substantial enough impact to at least secure Conference Finals appearances (ie/ Millsap or better).
                    I hear what you're saying--I'm sure Orlando would want something on par with what they gave up. But that will never happen. They are among the worst teams in the NBA and have a pending free agent about to walk for nothing in return. They have no leverage at all.

Also--even if we make no trades but retain Lowry and Patterson at market rates we are likely to be in tax and then repeater tax territory.

Comment

• Rudy Bargnani wrote: View Post
                      I hear what you're saying--I'm sure Orlando would want something on par with what they gave up. But that will never happen. They are among the worst teams in the NBA and have a pending free agent about to walk for nothing in return. They have no leverage at all.

Also--even if we make no trades but retain Lowry and Patterson at market rates we are likely to be in tax and then repeater tax territory.
                      I doubt there's a huge market for Ibaka. He's not an all-star and the Magic got worse since he joined, so I'd say his trade value has dropped. Hard to think of a contending team that would need or want him more than the Raps.

Comment

• I'm not so quick to throw yak into a trade. Solid two way potential.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                          I'm not so quick to throw yak into a trade. Solid two way potential.
                          I don't think there is any way to get a return worthy of his actual value, when u consider he has little pt because he plays behind two good centers. Makes no sense to actively try to trade him

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                            Hhahaha what is going on

LOLOLOLOLOL!! Holy crap this is hilarious!!

Comment

• Larry Sanders is apparently ready for a return to the NBA. Any interest there if he isn't a headcase?

Comment

• white men can't jump wrote: View Post
                                What motivation is there for Milly to do this?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
                                Bucks have to pay both Giannis and Jabari big money soon I think, may not be enough in the pot for Snell who hasn't fit in well with their roster. They continue to sit on the outside of the playoff picture in a bad Eastern Concerence, which has to make their management a little nervous...you can only go so long doing that before your job is on the line. They get a pretty decent PG, in Joseph who could probably start over Deladova, or be a quality back up which looking at their roster they seem to need. Ross is a good bench player and is more athletic than Middleton which may fit their style a bit better.

Not sure how high they are on Middleton with Giannis and Jabari being their prime, go to guys. He might be the odd man out.

Comment

Working...
                                X