No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone see Rondo and Wade's instagram posts last night? lmao!
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      Did anyone see Rondo and Wade's instagram posts last night? lmao!
      Wade's is fake

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
        Wade's is fake
        Really? damn i thought it was real lol.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post
          It's really not easy to argue, or at least to support said argument with evidence, that Biz brought enough defensively to make up for his offensive deficiencies.

JV's skill set is used - not in its entirety or to its fullest extent, but it certainly is used.

No one on the team is consistent in terms of effort, and I'd include Biz last year in that.
          Maybe not in numbers, but Biz is way more versatile and effective as a defender, I think his energy rubbed off on players. Like I said, the fact that JV is on a good contract is irrelevant if his skill set isn't being exploited.
          Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
          Because its 2015

Comment

• Boston must be smiling ear to ear, id imagine they take a run at either Butler or even Wade (if wade doesn't have a no trade clause)
            Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
            Because its 2015

Comment

• Comment

• To me, demarre has looked more or less the same in his raps tenure but he looked a lot better on the Hawks before he twisted his knee. That injury looked painful.

Comment

Blake griffin to toronto, ross siakam joseph and a 1st to new York, Carmelo to LA
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Come on Phil & Dolan, give us your pick this year too and we'll gladly help you get Melo out of NY and the Thank Nation will be forever in debt to you!

#winningculture

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      Blake griffin to toronto, ross siakam joseph and a 1st to new York, Carmelo to LA
                      From what I read, Clippers aren't trading their big 3, so not happening.

Comment

The whole idea of Melo to LAC is to create their own "Big 4" (leave the Super Team in NY to create a "Super Team" in LA)

CP3
                        Reddick
                        Melo
                        Griffin
                        DJ

vs

Curry
                        Thompson
                        Durant
                        KD
                        Zaza

Sounds great on paper, that's the sell anyways.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                          From what I read, Clippers aren't trading their big 3, so not happening.
                          I figured as much, but the only way I'd try to stick my nose in if I'm masai is I get griffin or jordan. I really think new york would like a 4 man package like that to kickstart a rebuild, too bad carmelo is not the star we need
                          9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

I figured as much, but the only way I'd try to stick my nose in if I'm masai is I get griffin or jordan. I really think new york would like a 4 man package like that to kickstart a rebuild, too bad carmelo is not the star we need
                            I would stick my nose in there if there was a way to extract another pick either now or the future from the Knicks. If there is one thing you can bank on for the next few years it's that the Knicks will be trash.

But yeah trading away Griffin for Melo would make no sense for the Clips....it would be a lateral move.

Comment

F@#k Melo!!!
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                                I would stick my nose in there if there was a way to extract another pick either now or the future from the Knicks. If there is one thing you can bank on for the next few years it's that the Knicks will be trash.

But yeah trading away Griffin for Melo would make no sense for the Clips....it would be a lateral move.

That we seem like a step back to me.
                                Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Working...
                                X