No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We really need to stop overrating Butler here. No way i would trade Lowry and DeRozan for Butler. Are u kidding me?
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
      We really need to stop overrating Butler here. No way i would trade Lowry and DeRozan for Butler. Are u kidding me?
      I would probably trade demar, jv and both picks for Jimmy and Robin Lopez. Jimmy is definitely one of the top 3 players in the league imo. He can win you games with 2 minutes left consistently. Combine him with Lowry and you have the best backcourt in the league without a doubt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
        I would probably trade demar, jv and both picks for Jimmy and Robin Lopez. Jimmy is definitely one of the top 3 players in the league imo. He can win you games with 2 minutes left consistently. Combine him with Lowry and you have the best backcourt in the league without a doubt.

Why would Chicago do that tough? if they're going to trade Butler they'd want a good young player back or/and a high draft pick.

Trading Butler means they're rebuilding/starting from scratch. Why the hell would they be interested in DeRozan?
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Top 3 ?

You have him over Durant, Westbook, Curry, Harden, James, Leonard, Etc... ???

He did'ny even make it to the post season last year and Bulls are 7th right now

Replace Bulter with anyone from the 6 people i named above and bulls are top 3.

Bulter is a great player but no way he's a top 3 player, i dont even have him on my top 10
          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Why would Chicago do that tough? if they're going to trade Butler they'd want a good young player back or/and a high draft pick.

Trading Butler means they're rebuilding/starting from scratch. Why the hell would they be interested in DeRozan?
            Maybe they might think demar is a better player, they might buy into the 4th leading scorer stat. Maybe they think demar is more of a team first player who has won more?

The Bulls front office is pretty bad and it's possible they would rather make a lateral move like this instead of hitting reset and gambling on the draft.

Comment

• I would trade DD for Butler.. but Masai isn't going to do that. DD is a part of this core whether we like it or not. Butler should go to Minnesota to play for Thibs again. They'll have a high pick, and maybe they can get someone like Lavine in a package deal.. They're the only team that I think could beat a Boston offer.

Comment

Bruhhh lay off the weed.
                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Butler is not even a top 3 plyer at his position(SF) lol.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Butler is not even a top 3 plyer at his position(SF) lol.
                    Because of Lebron, of course, everything starts @ #2. But Butler is right there with Kawhi & Giannis and he's surpassed Paul George this season. More importantly, he's a better 2-way wing than anything we have on our roster - which is saying a lot, since DD's an all-star starter.

Comment

• 1. LeBron
                      2. Kawhi
                      3. KD

4. PG
                      5. Giannis
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                        Because of Lebron, of course, everything starts @ #2. But Butler is right there with Kawhi & Giannis and he's surpassed Paul George this season. More importantly, he's a better 2-way wing than anything we have on our roster - which is saying a lot, since DD's an all-star starter.
                        Durant and curry. Westbrook and Harden round out the top 5, order them how you want. Kawhi can be there too if you wish. Butler is the next tier with George and Lowry and giannis and the gang

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                          Durant and curry. Westbrook and Harden round out the top 5, order them how you want. Kawhi can be there too if you wish. Butler is the next tier with George and Lowry and giannis and the gang
                          Jimmy is better than durant, Westbrook and harden imo.

Lebron
                          Kawhi
                          Steph
                          Jimmy

I'd rather have Jimmy over steph but I know steph is probably better.

Comment

Sorry disagree with this statement lebron,harden, Westbrook Durant, Curry,Davis rate higher IMO but is a terrific player with a very well rounded game.

Comment

Jimmy is better than durant, Westbrook and harden imo.

Lebron
                              Kawhi
                              Steph
                              Jimmy

I'd rather have Jimmy over steph but I know steph is probably better.

What crack are you smoking?

Comment

• Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                                What crack are you smoking?
                                I second this question. Durant is one of the best players OF ALL TIME lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X