Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maury wrote: View Post
    Wilson Chandler.

If Masai can land both Chandler and Ibaka we would be really good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    yes and without giving up Patterson, Bebe or Powell, that's a wet dream right there!

Comment

• Butler is just a bit better than Debo. How is he a top 3 player in the league?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
        Butler is just a bit better than Debo. How is he a top 3 player in the league?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
        Don't worry its only Maury Povich saying that

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Rumors are flying around that the Hawks want to deal Tim Hardaway Jr.

Could we be interested? We do need a true backup SF.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
            Rumors are flying around that the Hawks want to deal Tim Hardaway Jr.

Could we be interested? We do need a true backup SF.
            No. He's basically Ross with no defence.

Comment

• We need a true backup SF so we go out n get another SHOOTING GUARD?! lol

TH Jr is a SG, at 6'6 (in shoes)....6'4.5 without shoes so he's not much taller than Norm and more than an inch half shorter than Ross, he also has the smallest wingspan out of himself, Ross and Powell...and Norm actually has a better standing reach despite being shorter.

As for Maury's comment, not a chance in hell Butler is top 3 lol

Comment

• I still don't understand this favoritism...
                Everyone seems to be suggesting that they want cojo traded based on his defense peformance this year
                But... HAVE YOU GUYS EVER SEEN ROSS PLAY DECENT DEFENSE???

We at least know cojo played decent or good defense last year and that he can get back to that level
                But I think we can all agree that ross has always been trash defensively. As if that wasn't enough, his offense is also incredibly inconsistent
                TRADE ROSS NOW

Comment

• Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                  I still don't understand this favoritism...
                  Everyone seems to be suggesting that they want cojo traded based on his defense peformance this year
                  But... HAVE YOU GUYS EVER SEEN ROSS PLAY DECENT DEFENSE???

We at least know cojo played decent or good defense last year and that he can get back to that level
                  But I think we can all agree that ross has always been trash defensively. As if that wasn't enough, his offense is also incredibly inconsistent
                  TRADE ROSS NOW
                  All Corey does is dribble the air out of the ball....he is the one that needs to go.

#TRADECOREYNOW

Comment

• Here's my overreaction to the last stretch- Trade demar, Lowry and Jonas all for first round picks in the draft this year. Draft Lonzo or whoever else has star potential and maybe you get a future Westbrook durant harden situation. Masai is a good drafter he could get it done.

Comment

Here's my overreaction to the last stretch- Trade demar, Lowry and Jonas all for first round picks in the draft this year. Draft Lonzo or whoever else has star potential and maybe you get a future Westbrook durant harden situation. Masai is a good drafter he could get it done.

I think you gotta keep Derozan but yes to trading potentially Jonas/Lowry... you may need to otherwise we may risk lowry.... dude wants to win above all.

Comment

Here's my overreaction to the last stretch- Trade demar, Lowry and Jonas all for first round picks in the draft this year. Draft Lonzo or whoever else has star potential and maybe you get a future Westbrook durant harden situation. Masai is a good drafter he could get it done.

Yeah I give it zero chance of happening though.

MLSE just got a taste of going deep into the Playoffs money. Sad thing is I think we're going to overpay for deals for one the deals we walked away from (ie/ Millsap or Ibaka - with Serge being more likely) now that teams see that we're barely hanging on by a thread.

Comment

• How did ibaka look tonight?

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                            How did ibaka look tonight?

Comment

Comment

Like most players have against us lately he looked good....20pts, 12rbs and 3blks

Well beyond how he has done on the season where has been very mediocre (15/7/1.6) which are fine if he was the 3rd-4th option but when you consider those are his numbers when he is supposed to be the lead man on the team and in a contract year they are incredibly discouraging.

Comment

Working...
                                X