No announcement yet.

Everything Trade Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ross and Carroll need to go asap. We gotta trade for someone like PJ Tucker, we need a defensive pest at the 3 spot.

Comment

• What are the Suns offering because we need to double that and try to swing for a homerun on Cousins?!

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
        Like most players have against us lately he looked good....20pts, 12rbs and 3blks

Well beyond how he has done on the season where has been very mediocre (15/7/1.6) which are fine if he was the 3rd-4th option but when you consider those are his numbers when he is supposed to be the lead man on the team and in a contract year they are incredibly discouraging.
        he wasn't brought in to be a lead man...this isn't the barnes situation with Dallas. At no point in his career has he displayed the possibility of leading an offence or being a number one guy. At least Barnes had shown potential for that. His numbers are fine and is suitable for a role player in a starting unit. Shooting 48% from the floor and 38% for the arc...that's solid.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
          he wasn't brought in to be a lead man...this isn't the barnes situation with Dallas. At no point in his career has he displayed the possibility of leading an offence or being a number one guy. At least Barnes had shown potential for that. His numbers are fine and is suitable for a role player in a starting unit. Shooting 48% from the floor and 38% for the arc...that's solid.
          I want Ibaka but he's going to get paid like someone who's a #1 on the team. That's a pain point. And it might be why a trade has not happened yet.

Comment

• NoPropsneeded wrote: View Post
            Ross and Carroll need to go asap. We gotta trade for someone like PJ Tucker, we need a defensive pest at the 3 spot.
            And Joseph
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
              I want Ibaka but he's going to get paid like someone who's a #1 on the team. That's a pain point. And it might be why a trade has not happened yet.
              I agree. not really interested in paying him near 30M per season.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post
                I agree. not really interested in paying him near 30M per season.
                We need to get another person... he could fit that mold... and he would be better then what we have right now. He isn't injury prone and he can definitely score and play defence. He is what we need and he is more obtainable then Milsapp

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
                  We need to get another person... he could fit that mold... and he would be better then what we have right now. He isn't injury prone and he can definitely score and play defence. He is what we need and he is more obtainable then Milsapp
                  I agree with that too. I'm all for getting Ibaka. But you still have to wonder what a tax team that consists of JV, Ibaka, Carroll, Lowry, Demar, Bebe, Pat and Powell can net you.

Personally, I'd see if Ross and a 1st can get you Ibaka. And I'd also look at getting Chandler or Tucker, if they can be had with some combination of Poeltl, Bruno, Cojo, Sully, FVV and/or picks. See what that team can do in the playoffs and then resign Ibaka and Patterson in the offseason and roll with that if you are happy with the playoff situation. If not, you can still look at moves involving JV, Carroll or Chandler if he was acquired.

Comment

• I like the buy low potential of ibaka (eg Ross/cojo) but not the $25m price tag. Same way I felt about noel, happy to trade cory but not to pay $25m next yr.

Comment

• For what it's worth Ibaka and Lowry have the same agent.
                      Hopefully MU has a good enough relationship with him to explore what his contract demands are going to be this summer.

Comment

• I have more faith in the Ibaka trade than I did with Milsap. I think this one might actually go down. At least I hope so.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                        @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                          Because of Lebron, of course, everything starts @ #2. But Butler is right there with Kawhi & Giannis and he's surpassed Paul George this season. More importantly, he's a better 2-way wing than anything we have on our roster - which is saying a lot, since DD's an all-star starter.
                          DD is NOT a 2 way wing

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                            Butler is just a bit better than Debo. How is he a top 3 player in the league?

He is much better than Demar. He is a very good defensive player. Demar is not a good defensive player.

Comment

• Is big boi and Claw the same person?
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                Is big boi and Claw the same person?
                                Must be.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

Working...
                                X