No announcement yet.

Preseason game #2: Raptors vs nuggets 9:00et

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A gentle breeze from the high altitude probably has Carroll out for the next 4-6 weeks.

I can't believe Bruno is starting...I have a hard time picturing starting for the 905 nvm the pro team. Genuinely surprised Powell, Ross or even Crawford didn't get the nod first.

Comment

JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
      A gentle breeze from the high altitude probably has Carroll out for the next 4-6 weeks.

I can't believe Bruno is starting...I have a hard time picturing starting for the 905 nvm the pro team. Genuinely surprised Powell, Ross or even Crawford didn't get the nod first.
      lol calm down. It's just a preseason game.

Comment

JamesNaismith wrote: View Post

Most likely because we already know what Powell and Ross can do. Crawford not so much, but Bruno gets first priority as he is already on the team.

Comment

Hahaha so excited to see Bruno starting. It'll either be amazing or a gongshow
          OG is our king

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
            lol calm down. It's just a preseason game.
            Why are you telling me to calm down?! lol I find it funny decision and there are no capslock or exclamations that I even get why you would think or get the impression I'm upset lol so "relax" with your assumptions.

A.I wrote: View Post
            Most likely because we already know what Powell and Ross can do. Crawford not so much, but Bruno gets first priority as he is already on the team.
            Oh we know lol we just have a hard time accepting reality....here's praying Bruno makes me eat crow not only tonight but for his career. We don't even need him to become a Brazilian Durant, become a Brazilian Tayshaun Prince and I'll be ecstatic that he just didn't flop

Comment

Ugh... annoyed that sully and carroll arent playing

Comment

Hope we see lots of Siakam

Comment

Wtf wright is out till January???? I thought someone on here said November

Comment

Machine wrote: View Post
                    Ugh... annoyed that sully and carroll arent playing
                    Same. But they are doing the right thing.
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

You are really worried about Delon lol. He was never gonna play anyway. Nov would make no difference
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Bruno starting lol
                        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Probably will with Sully and I'm with you being disappointed not to see him play more but it will be nice to see more of Pascal and Poeltl. I'm sure Uthoff may even see a few minutes.

On that "Carroll timeline"

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
                            Bruno is starting.

Comment

I think we will

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
                                You are really worried about Delon lol. He was never gonna play anyway. Nov would make no difference
                                Well it just means we are def taking a pg for the last spot rather than depth at the wing

Comment

Working...
                                X