No announcement yet.

Preseason game #2: Raptors vs nuggets 9:00et

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to remember it is preseason...but Ross looks good.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• We need to start playing Norman more and stop this Crawford thing. Norman is apart of our future not Crawford.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Max Contract Ross

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
          Bebe's looking fine tonight.
          Putting your personal preference in looks aside...Bebe sucks.

Comment

• Sinbad wrote: View Post
            Yes, everyone gets beat, but I'm talking about the initial effort. At least make it difficult for the offensive player instead of reaching, not moving feet, not getting into a stance, and not closing out under control. Helping and recovering is important, but there must be some competent defense at the point of attack.
            This is true. Well we shall see if they finally figure out they HAVE to give more effort this season or else our defense might just go to shit
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Siakam got to learn to finish that.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                Putting your personal preference in looks aside...Bebe sucks.
                Yea Bebe sucks. I don't know what he's seeing

Comment

• T-George (TG-31)
                  Last edited by JamesNaismith; Mon Oct 3, 2016, 10:02 PM.

Comment

• Pascal is definitely the fourth big. No question. He's the best defender of the three so far once again.

Comment

• T-ross looking real nice. We've got an elite rotation now.

Comment

• Nurkic has upped his fitness.

Comment

• Should have drafted Thon while he still had a couple of years before his retirement?!

Comment

• Man... Terrence Ross is just doing things he didn't do before. Calling for the ball, calling for screens. He's not hesitating. He looks confident and comfortable.

I know it's preseason, but this just doesn't look like the same guy.
                            twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                              Nurkic has upped his fitness.
                              Apparently he lost 35lbs. Good for him since he's always injured.
                              "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
                                Man... Terrence Ross is just doing things he didn't do before. Calling for the ball, calling for screens. He's not hesitating. He looks confident and comfortable.

I know it's preseason, but this just doesn't look like the same guy.
                                The the part that is giving me hope. He doing a lot of things he didn't do before, saying things he never said before and looking soooooooo much more confident than he ever has. So we shall see. If he can just be consistent this season on both ends that will definitely help us take another step forward

Comment

Working...
                                X