Preseason game #2: Raptors vs nuggets 9:00et

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GLF wrote: View Post
    We need to start playing Norman more and stop this Crawford thing. Norman is apart of our future not Crawford.
    lol its preseason bro
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Nurkic has a sweet bounce pass to Jokic in the post. That's a 7-footer doing that. Why can't our guards feed the post?

Comment

• Barolt wrote: View Post
        Man... Terrence Ross is just doing things he didn't do before. Calling for the ball, calling for screens. He's not hesitating. He looks confident and comfortable.

I know it's preseason, but this just doesn't look like the same guy.
        key word confident

and also im praying he can keep this up. we're a totally different team when Ross plays good
        Abbas wrote:

Comment

• Like, DeRozan just let the ballhandler race past him from halfcourt. I know its preseason, but at least try to steer him toward the baseline.

Comment

• Man when will DeRozan learn to play defence or maybe at least try to?!

Btw surprised Dr. J showing love when we passed on him for our GM back in the day, can't remember if to top it off it was for Babcock lol smh

Comment

• wow Poeltl
              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Abbas wrote: View Post
                lol its preseason bro
                True but he's still young and unproven as well. He needs his reps too and I feel like Crawford is taking that from him. But I know its only preseason and we have like 5 more games left so its whatever.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Norm!
                  "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• NormGod finally comes back to life!!

If Powell, Mr. Confidence T-Boss and Pascal step up this year we can be hella tough to beat!!

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                      Man when will DeRozan learn to play defence or maybe at least try to?!

Btw surprised Dr. J showing love when we passed on him for our GM back in the day, can't remember if to top it off it was for Babcock lol smh
                      Right! Like its laughable how much he doesn't even try lol.
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                        NormGod finally comes back to life!!

If Powell, Mr. Confidence T-Boss and Pascal step up this year we can be hella tough to beat!!
                        And the good thing is they have all looked great so far.

Comment

• Don't jump before you know what you're gonna do.
                          "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• MACK11 wrote: View Post
                            Don't jump before you know what you're gonna do.
                            Every coach I ever had would have nailed my ass to the bench for that. You see that stuff from rookies/young players.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              True but he's still young and unproven as well. He needs his reps too and I feel like Crawford is taking that from him. But I know its only preseason and we have like 5 more games left so its whatever.
                              man im just hoping everyone comes out healthy, hate watching games that dont count
                              Abbas wrote:

Comment

• Poetl and Bebe are always so lost lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X