Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Not all of them. First one was And-1 when he went for layup
    Oh yea that one. Well we now know how he looks when he plays with 3rd stringer and is asked to run the pick and roll lol.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Heslip!

Put Uthoff in over Singler or Bruno dammit

Comment

• Oh Bruno, Bruno.

Comment

• Lmao at LA still playing their main bench guys while we are playing guys that wont even make the team.
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Bruno wants to make a 3 so badly
            OG is our king

Comment

• Bruno *sigh* is all that needs to be said, his lack of game speaks for itself.

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                Oh Bruno, Bruno.
                The saddest thing about Bruno is the ONE thing he was supposed to be good at was shooting the open 3. He hasn't proven he can hit that shot in game at all so far. At least not when he's gotten NBA minutes. And when he misses he misses badly

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                  Lmao at LA still playing their main bench guys while we are playing guys that wont even make the team.
                  Doc has no shame to his lame.

Would love nothing more than these guys to pull off the comeback W just for the laughs at Rivers face after.
                  Last edited by JamesNaismith; Thu Oct 6, 2016, 12:50 AM.

Comment

• Brunooooo
                    OG is our king

Comment

• Everybody gets one. Lets see him do it twice.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Crawford didn't see the THREE open men on the fastbreak lol

Comment

• Lmao Heslip looking like Curry out there
                          OG is our king

Comment

• Lmao when they actually play fair and play their 3rd stringers with ours look what happens lol.

Comment

• GLF wrote: View Post
                              Lmao at LA still playing their main bench guys while we are playing guys that wont even make the team.
                              It looks like Clippers are taking this game as some "payback",one of the clippers beat writers stated that Clips lost to Raptors last 4 regular games and in preseason.

Comment

• After LAC's starting lineup played our bench so hard all game...haha

Doc will act like it was nothing despite playing his hardest to win lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X