Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Freddie or Brady?
    Yesterday woulda said freddie but tn moved the needle tn his passing was better than expected an took it to the rim well
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Damn..... Brady Heslip looks deadly the more I watch him. The guy is 6'1 and yet can hit everything.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I will give some credit to the Fox Sports announcing team - while they generally have been Clippers-focused, they've also spent a fair bit of time talking about the Raptors players, mostly the kids

Comment

• I think we need what Heslip brings more than Van Vleet. You always need a deadly shooter like that. And if he ever got playing time it would be with our main guys so he would get wide open looks. I can see him being used in a close game when we need a 3
          I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Doc needs Cupcakes Felton to close this out...37 mins for a VETERAN!!

Just shows Doc's utter desperation to get the W.

This is right there for embarrassing with the Warriors beatdown..

Comment

• Damn.... that shot didn't count????

But still, loving Brady Heslip. The kid can play.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• Heslip or Vanvleet?
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• I've made up my mind Heslip for the 15th spot. He is Curry deadly. Jeez.
                  I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• Imo heslip and bebe looked the best out of the tryout guys. Still looking to see utoff get some burn
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                      Heslip or Vanvleet?
                      Heslip!

His shooting with all the non-shooters we have...will help CoJo, DD and Norm.

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                        Heslip or Vanvleet?
                        Heslip. Without question. He can handle the ball well enough. And he could get used without Kyle or Cory getting injured. Van Vleet would only play if one of those guys gets injured. He might only have one skill but he is ELITE at the skill and its a skill that every NBA teams needs and can never have too much of

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                          Imo heslip and bebe looked the best out of the tryout guys. Still looking to see utoff get some burn
                          Much more than Singler.... his game & HAIR are both ugly.
                          Axel wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• Heslip would also help open up the court for Lowry, DD in end of game scenarios.

You can't give that guy space!

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                              Heslip!

His shooting with all the non-shooters we have...will help CoJo, DD and Norm.
                              Exactly. And he has no fear with it. Like he just comes into the game and starts gunning and pretty much hits all his shots. I didn't believe he was this good of a shooter. Im thinking whatever its the d league thats nothing. Plenty of guys do shit in the d league and then come to the nba and look like they never played basketball before. He is proving the one skill he has will for sure translate to the NBA.

Comment

• JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
                                Heslip would also help open up the court for Lowry, DD in end of game scenarios.

You can't give that guy space!
                                And people wont respect him so I could so see him winning us a game that came down to us needing a 3. He doesnt need to warm up to hit shots which is perfect for a 15th man.

Comment

Working...
                                X