Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preseason game #3 :Raptors vs Clippers 10:30 et

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Preseason game #3 :Raptors vs Clippers 10:30 et

    Preseason game #3:Raptors vs Clippers 10:30 et

    Starting line ups :

    Who knows

    Raptors probably trying different players and units .
    Another chance for players to showcase their talents for that 15th spot.
    Raptors 2nd game was really entertaining close one that ended with a loss to Denver.

    Clippers were badly outmatched in their first game by the Warriors even by preseason standards 75-120
    Griffin is back .


    WETHENORTH

  • #2
    I am looking forward to seeing if Ross continues his very solid play and to see the continued battle for minutes at the 4/5 spots develop.
    Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

    Comment


    • #3
      We're really spoiled to be on our third game already. Probably means we're going to have some painful wait later in the preseason.
      It’s Ogugua season. Time to gugua.

      Comment


      • #4
        Scraptor wrote: View Post
        We're really spoiled to be on our third game already. Probably means we're going to have some painful wait later in the preseason.
        There's 8 days until our next preseason game so you're definitely correct.

        Comment


        • #5
          Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
          There's 8 days until our next preseason game so you're definitely correct.
          That means the next game is next Thursday? That's ridiculous!

          Hoping for the W tonight.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:
          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

          Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

          Comment


          • #6
            Cody73 wrote: View Post
            That means the next game is next Thursday? That's ridiculous!

            Hoping for the W tonight.
            Yep. I suppose for the team it's quite good, it's like getting a second training camp to work on things you noticed in the first 3 preseason games.

            Comment


            • #7
              Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
              Yep. I suppose for the team it's quite good, it's like getting a second training camp to work on things you noticed in the first 3 preseason games.
              It's definitely really good for the team but sucks for us lol
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

              Comment


              • #8
                Sully sitting again tonight with a sore foot.
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

                Comment


                • #9
                  GLF wrote: View Post
                  It's definitely really good for the team but sucks for us lol
                  I need my Hoops fix... guess I'll be watching other NBA teams.
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                  Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    WJF wrote: View Post
                    I am looking forward to seeing if Ross continues his very solid play and to see the continued battle for minutes at the 4/5 spots develop.
                    Agreed!

                    Just so damn doubtful because he's been the most painfully inconsistent player I can recall that's received good minutes in our rotation. As much as we flame Bargnani, even he had a number of seasons where he's averaged more ppg than Ross. It's just so damn frustrating because from day 1 you can see Ross has had all the talent to be a damn good SG that just based on his talent alone was legit enough to question if he could usurp DeRozan but just never played with the same level of CONSISTENT fire, focus or effort.

                    Like I said in the last game thread, I don't expect every game to be like the last one but if he just starts to reverse his trend and string together a lot more "good games" than "bad games" then I'm excited as hell. Because it's usually 1 good game, disappear for 7, rinse repeat. But so far, he does seem a bit different, a bit more locked in, focused and not so damn reliant on a quick jumper.

                    Barolt wrote: View Post
                    Sully sitting again tonight with a sore foot.
                    dafuq?! You would think with the reduced weight his health would be better?!

                    Oh well, time for Rock Em Sock Em Siakam! I'd like to see us use Yak a bit more too. I feel like he's had ZERO chance to showcase his talent. We've used him strictly as a garbage man to grab boards and he's very crafty on the blocks so it's damn shame we treat him like he's Reggie Evans or something.

                    I'd also like to see Uthoff get some burn before Singler does.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Will it be on tv? If so, what channel?
                      "Stay steamy"

                      - Kobe

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Last edited by Deino; Wed Oct 5, 2016, 09:58 PM.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          I need my Hoops fix... guess I'll be watching other NBA teams.
                          Yep. Was just watching Orlando. Feel bad for Biz. Doesnt look like much fun playing for Orlando but hey he's rich

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Deino wrote: View Post
                            Chef Powell with the rock boy!

                            #6GOD

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Yo guys, anyone got a stream handy?

                              The last two games, streams have been kinda fuzzy. Lots of buffering.... so hoping for a good quality one this game. ^~^

                              If not, Radio it will be.
                              Axel wrote:
                              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                              Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X