X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mack North
    replied
    TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post
    Yeah the real sports is good. There is another bar to the West of Union Station. Right across the street which is pretty good.
    You might be referring to The Loose Moose?

To the OP - Honestly, downtown has changed so much within the last few years, it's hard for me to say where the best bar/pub to watch a game is.

Real Sports is definitely an experience, so I'd suggest catching a few there. It's gonna cost you an arm and a leg, but you may be used to that being from Alberta? The Loose Moose on Front Street is good craic if you like a loud crowd. Hoops on Bremner might be alright, though I've only been to the one in Mississauga. They had TV's at every table though

If you're looking for a more intimate game watch then you might wanna head to the outskirts. Wacky Wings by Dixie/Dundas is a good time, but you have to try the 'waiver' wings. This is still a Leafs town, so be prepared to get a single small screen with no sound if they play at the same time.

Good luck, mang!

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    Yeah the real sports is good. There is another bar to the West of Union Station. Right across the street which is pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• torch19
    replied
    I have the exact same problem at work, and I happen to work at Liberty Village as well. So I'm definitely down to nerd out one of these days after work. Send me a PM and we can make something work.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    If I lived downtown, I'd be up for this. But alas, the 'burbs have consumed me.

Gotta check out Real Sports at least once. But it's hard on the wallet

Leave a comment:

• Cbradley
    started a topic Calling Raptors Fanatics

Calling Raptors Fanatics

Hey guys,

Just moved to Toronto from Edmonton, Alberta. I'm 23 and a hardcore Raptors fan who doesn't know how to skate. I need to know a few things:

- Where do you go to grab a beer and watch a Raptors game in TO?
    - Who wants to meet up and nerd out on Raptors? The people at my work are too hipster to know anything basektball related. #startuplife

Let me know! I work in Liberty Village and I'm pumped that I get to go to a bar and see basketball, and not the Edmonton Oilers. (mcjesus please save us).

- Connor
Working...
X