Raptors Republic Report Cards - Hedo Turkoglu

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Republic Report Cards - Hedo Turkoglu

Today is everyone's favourite Raptor ... Hedo "Ball" Turkoglu. Grade and discuss guys & gals.

Hedo Turkoglu

2009-10 Statistics

PPG 11.3
    RPG 4.6
    APG 4.1
    SPG 0.7
    BPG 0.4
    FG% 0.409
    FT% 0.774
    3P% 0.374
    MPG 30.7
    A
    0.00%
    B
    0.00%
    C
    13.64%
    D
    27.27%
    F
    59.09%

I gave him an "F". Nuff said.

Comment

A solid F- ... not necessary for his play, but for his attitude or more exactly the lack of attitude. I didn't like Hedo from his days as Orlando Magic (I hate all Magic players, did I mention that? ), however I tried to like him as a Raptors but it just didn't work out this season. Maybe next season, if he sticks around. The Pizza Pizza Ad summarizes what Hedo did this season: "Yeah, whatever you say coach ... "

Comment

Hedo can go F himself.

Comment

I give him a JT for being a Jive Turkey.

No legitimate letter grade could properly summarize the true essence of the lackluster performance he gave this season. If this were a proper school report card he would be held back a year, put on probation and have his parents meet with the principal for constantly skipping class, alienating his classmates and calling his teacher a doo doo head.

Comment

JT

mo sales... JT... that's a little over the top my man

but I totally agree

Comment

I gave "F" without any hesitation. ( Due to his Fatal error from the beginning. Choosing this Hockey Town after peek of his career was epic fail of his entire life)

Doc, Gonna be Raptors Republic Report Cards for Toronto Raptors Fan Base, just asking?

Comment

I'm with Mo-Sales Grade: JT and on top of that an F

nothing else to say or discuss, it is what it is.
                Buschfire

Raptors fan since day 1.

Comment

Removed
                  Last edited by .40 Cal Flakes; Tue Apr 20, 2010, 07:34 PM. Reason: No need, going a little too far. Let's express our disappointments a little more intelligently guys (myself included)

Comment

I gave you F for using this language to express your disappointment.
                    Last edited by .40 Cal Flakes; Tue Apr 20, 2010, 07:34 PM.

Comment

vellassco I understand your from turkey and I also understand your a hedo fan but COMEON MAN... if a player plays like shit no matter if hes your fav player or hes from your home country shit is shit plain and simple you have to admit it sorry dude reality is a bitch.

Comment

Vellassco wrote: View Post
                        I gave you F for using this language to express your disappointment.
                        Come on we are all having fun here in an already a dissapointing season, don't be a debbie downer.

Don't take it personally just because Hedo is from Turkey and you are from there and you feel that an outsider can't criticize Hedo for the teribble season he had, He could have been from Canada and I would still tear him a new one for the season that he had,

Comment

SCP0389 wrote: View Post
                          vellassco I understand your from turkey and I also understand your a hedo fan but COMEON MAN... if a player plays like shit no matter if hes your fav player or hes from your home country shit is shit plain and simple you have to admit it sorry dude reality is a bitch.
                          First, I'm not a blind fan. I can be critical if there is something talk with. If you talk with numbers, i use them too. If they are your own observations, i give them credits, i check my mind, if they match with mines, i agree, if not , i go my way. thats simple as fact.

On the other hand I never choose this language or cut it short like ass, bitch, crap, dick, F... etc. when I'm critical. It's too shallow style and seems a bit harsh. I know Internet is a free world (esp Canadian boards seems more free than others). It can be acceptable if its being in a game thread or just after heat of the night but otherwise its a indication of personality from my pov, a poor personality.

I should also remind you, even if its a free world its not as free as you think. Someone can take this words as a solid evidence for his legal case against you. I don't know how about in Canada but in Turkey calling someone as "bitch" is a crime.

Whatever...

Comment

I should give him an A for this:

http://video.thescore.com/watch/the-...-party-machine

Hehehe!

Comment

Vellassco wrote: View Post

I should also remind you, even if its a free world its not as free as you think. Someone can take this words as a solid evidence for his legal case against you. I don't know how about in Canada but in Turkey calling someone as "bitch" is a crime.

Whatever...
                              http://www.netslander.com/

Can I sue someone who says or writes something defamatory about me?

In order to prove defamation, you have to be able to prove that what was said or written about you was false. If the information is true, or if you consented to publication of the material, you will not have a case. However, you may bring an defamatory action if the comments are so reprehensible and false that they effect your reputation in the community or cast aspersions on you.

What about insults and epithets? Are they defamatory?

Generally, no. Usually they are seen as outbursts of emotion, with no real substance, except to show intense dislike.

Don't I have a right to express my opinion?

Yes, so long as your statement of opinion is just an opinion, not containing specific facts that can be proved untrue.

Comment

Working...
                              X