Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Preseason Game 4: Raptors VS Cavaliers, 8 PM EST @ ACC

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Preseason Game 4: Raptors VS Cavaliers, 8 PM EST @ ACC

    Well guys, we have another big game tonight. Not sure who is starting, but still. The game's a few hours away!
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

    Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

  • #2
    Finally some basketball..

    Comment


    • #3
      No Ross tonight. Stayed home in Toronto with sore knee.
      twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

      Comment


      • #4

        Comment


        • #5
          Cody73 wrote: View Post
          Well guys, we have another big game tonight. Not sure who is starting, but still. The game's a few hours away!
          Huge game.
          Mamba Mentality

          Comment


          • #6
            TRex wrote: View Post
            Huge game.

            Comment


            • #7
              Patman is the fucking man lol
              It’s Ogugua season. Time to gugua.

              Comment


              • #8
                What is with the filter on the video? Patt's bottom lip looks all fucked up.
                Axel wrote:
                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                KeonClark wrote:
                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                KeonClark wrote:
                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                Comment


                • #9
                  Cody73 wrote: View Post
                  What is with the filter on the video? Patt's bottom lip looks all fucked up.
                  Snapchat filter
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    DeMar and Sully also out tonight.
                    twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Statement game.
                      "Stay steamy"

                      - Kobe

                      Comment


                      • #12

                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Guys, is the game on TSN tonight? Getting mixed answers from other people saying the game isn't listed.


                          Could we be dealing with another radio-only pre-season game like last years GSW match?
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

                          Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Lucky Ross. You do not want to deal with angry Masai. Trust me, I don't know.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Oh shit. We are on TNT in the preseason.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X