No announcement yet.

Preseason Game 4: Raptors VS Cavaliers, 8 PM EST @ ACC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why we need Ross, we need real shooters on the floor.

I hope Ross will have a breakout year.

Comment

Machine wrote: View Post
      Our defense will be unbearable at times this year
      I'm trying to tell people our defense looks very messy so far and it worries me. I know its just preseason and we have a rookie guarding Love but still. Our defense has not impressed me what so ever so far. Its looked pretty bad.
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
        I'm trying to tell people our defense looks very messy so far and it worries me. I know its just preseason and we have a rookie guarding Love but still. Our defense has not impressed me what so ever so far. Its looked pretty bad.
        Don't see why it will change much from last year the rotation will be almost the same minus Biz's 20 mins per game and subbing Sully for Scola.

And hopefully Carrol will play more games which should help.

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post
          It's been troubling, and I'm reminded of an old Mike D'Antoni quote: "The best defence is a good offence." That might be the rule this year.

Comment

Raptors can't hit a 3 so far

Comment

That was nice between Lowry and DC
              OG is our king

Comment

D looks alot better with 2pat in
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

DC looking real nice to good first step. Rest musta done the knee some good
                  To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Webber is right. Our biggest problem other than defense is shooting. We have like 4 guys who can shoot and those guys aren't consistent enough. Carroll has already missed two wide open shots. Norman missed one. We all know how inconsistent Patterson is. Only Kyle is consistent. Ross is usually inconsistent but maybe that changes this year. Even if it does though that only gives us two consistent shooters. That's not enough. Especially against a team like Cleveland
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                      DC looking real nice to good first step. Rest musta done the knee some good
                      Yea he definitely looks quicker which is great. He just needs to get his rhythm back on his 3

Comment

Birdman looks like he's bulked up

Comment

Comment

Carroll looking like Hawk Carroll tonight. Hope he can keep playing strong.
                            Axel wrote:
                            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                            KeonClark wrote:
                            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Bebe playing some inspired ball this game.
                              Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

Bebe and Carroll looking good so far.

Comment

Working...
                                X