are the raptors getting more respect from the American

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are the raptors getting more respect from the American

I notice they are on NBA tv but did not see the halftime show with tnt's crew can anyone fill me in what Kenny shaq and chuck had to say.

These guys are still on vacation. VETS SAY NO TO PRESEASON

Comment

Raptors were up 20 at the half (as I recall) on the back of Lowry and the half time replays featured him but Kyri got about twice as much air time. Of course a lot of blah bllah about the Cavaliers and their chances to repeat. Isaiah gave props to Raptors. I think he ended the segment saying he thought they would beat the Cavaliers in the division finals??? Or was that the wine talking?

Comment

Webber said a lot of positives throughout the game though.
        Axel wrote:
        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
        KeonClark wrote:
        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
        KeonClark wrote:
        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
          Very true. I like Webber. He's fair and tries to be impartial, but he'll call out nonsense when he sees it.

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
            yes he did

Comment

Working...
            X