No announcement yet.

Y'all forgot? Raptors vs San Lorenzo 7pm

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the box score isn't even on tsn. had to check espn for the stats. i was hoping utoff would get more run in this game.

something has to be wrong with sullinger. they want him to start and he needs to build familiarity with his teammates but he can't play.

Comment

I don't know if its our players or scheme but we are soooooo bad at guarding the 3 and its been that way for years now
      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Fred VanFleet is an absolutely beast tonight against these scrubs!

Comment

http://firstrowca.eu/watch/475002/2/...-lorenzo-.html

If anyone want a stream.

Comment

in a fair world #15 is vanvleet. head and shoulders above the others

Comment

Miekenstien wrote: View Post
              the box score isn't even on tsn. had to check espn for the stats. i was hoping utoff would get more run in this game.

something has to be wrong with sullinger. they want him to start and he needs to build familiarity with his teammates but he can't play.
              None of the regular starters played tonight so him playing wouldn't have helped. Casey said they'll start to go with a more normal rotation the last 2 games so if he's still out for those then something is up.

Comment

Raptorsnz wrote: View Post
                None of the regular starters played tonight so him playing wouldn't have helped. Casey said they'll start to go with a more normal rotation the last 2 games so if he's still out for those then something is up.
                Especially since they have like 4-5 days off before the next game.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Holy crap, was that ever a feel-good win for our developmental program. Crawford and Van Fleet layin' it on the line. Siakam looking like a player. The Brazilians taking strides. Poeltl dunking off two feet and generally looking like a player, albeit a young one.

Comment

There was a game today?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                      Holy crap, was that ever a feel-good win for our developmental program. Crawford and Van Fleet layin' it on the line. Siakam looking like a player. The Brazilians taking strides. Poeltl dunking off two feet and generally looking like a player, albeit a young one.
                      I still remember the dark days The Raptors starting lineup would lose to top international teams... its nice that our 2nd and 3rd team bench can dominate those teams now.

Comment

Casey was not happy with Lucas or Poeltl.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post

Casey was not happy with Lucas or Poeltl.
                          he was pretty vocal and animated at poeltl at one point.

Comment

If anyone "earned" it, it was definitely FVV but outside of this game with a completely irrelevant team I haven't been so impressed that I feel like it's necessary to do so. I give him a camp invite and the roll the dice on someone like Sanders, Smith or someone who brings a little more upside at a position of more need or just leave it open in order to have space to take on a player in trade.

Nice play from the young guys and good to see that overall we've become a very solid franchise from top to bottom which given our history is quite an accomplishment in itself.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X