Preseason Game #6: Raptors VS Detroit @ 7:30 EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GLF wrote: View Post
    Drew Crawford is REALLY getting a lot of minutes. All preseason he has been ahead of Norman. Weird for someone that most people say isn't going to make the team.
    I think Crawford has got the 15th man spot because we don't really have a back-up 3.
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Drew Crawford is REALLY getting a lot of minutes. All preseason he has been ahead of Norman. Weird for someone that most people say isn't going to make the team.
      Promises were made for him. He is the second best non contract player but VanVleet is the man.

Comment

So Drummond is much improved offensively. Not good lol.
        I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

So Drummond is much improved offensively. Not good lol.
          Thanks BC! (sarcasm).

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
            Promises were made for him. He is the second best non contract player but VanVleet is the man.
            Must be that. But I just feel that if he isn't going to make the team and you know this why aren't you playing a guy who is apart of your future. Makes no sense to me
            I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

JV is still sleepwalking. When does he plan on playing like he cares? It better be on Wednesday because we need good JV.

Comment

Must be that. But I just feel that if he isn't going to make the team and you know this why aren't you playing a guy who is apart of your future. Makes no sense to me
                Cause if Powell goes down and Crawford signs with 905, he will get a call up so its best to know what he brings to the table beforehand. I like Crawford defense and he can shoot the 3 but he isn't very athletic.

Comment

JV is so annoying. He wants more touches or we want him to get more touches but he doesn't fight for position. He is playing soooo lazy. Jeez.

Comment

JV is so annoying. He wants more touches or we want him to get more touches but he doesn't fight for position. He is playing soooo lazy. Jeez.
                    He reminds me of that dude.... Jonas.. Who played for Lithuania back in Rio

Comment

Both Lowry & DD look ready. Rest them for Friday.

CoJo, Norman, Carroll, Patterson & Bebe to start the 2nd half, please.
                      Axel wrote:
                      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                      KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

DeMar going HAM
                        OG is our king

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                          Both Lowry & DD look ready. Rest them for Friday.

CoJo, Norman, Carroll, Patterson & Bebe to start the 2nd half, please.
                          Nope Casey is in mid season form - Lowry and DD will be playing 35+minutes lol

Comment

Why would you rest anyone on Friday? No fucking way. Team is not ready imo.

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                              Why would you rest anyone on Friday? No fucking way. Team is not ready imo.
                              I said to rest them FOR Friday. Play the young guys in the 2nd half.
                              Axel wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:
                              KeonClark wrote:

Comment

I feel Tobias Harris will frustrate the DET, but not to the extent of Josh Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X