Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ersan Ilyasova might be a FREE AGENT shortly

He can rebound and shoot the 3 and we need help at the 4
    For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

thead wrote: View Post
    He can rebound and shoot the 3 and we need help at the 4
    He'll be a free agent this summer. Philly by all accounts acquired him to use him.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
      He'll be a free agent this summer. Philly by all accounts acquired him to use him.
      I'm hearing they are going to waive him
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

First of:

secondly his best days are behind him and he is as inconsistent and as frustrating to watch as TRoss plus I don't really like his defense.

Comment

thead wrote: View Post
          I'm hearing they are going to waive him

Comment

yeah I'm seeing both now. I'll can this thread as soon as few more people come out and say it

Comment

I beat you Rocwell by a few seconds!!

Comment

FWIW, I'm far more interested in the OKC end of this trade. They cleared cap space, and my opinion is that this is to set up another move, which makes me very curious.
                twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
                  FWIW, I'm far more interested in the OKC end of this trade. They cleared cap space, and my opinion is that this is to set up another move, which makes me very curious.
                  They just signed Oledipo for 4 years at $84 Millions, while few days ago it was Adams at 4 years $100 millions. Maybe they are saving money?! lol

Speaking of the trade it was nice to that BC had learned something about trading only protected 1st round picks.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
                    They just signed Oledipo for 4 years at $84 Millions, while few days ago it was Adams at 4 years $100 millions. Maybe they are saving money?! lol

Speaking of the trade it was nice to that BC had learned something about trading only protected 1st round picks.
                    Ilyasova was a free agent this summer anyways. The trade saves them no money and costs them a future first round pick.

If it's a money-saving deal, it's a terrible one.

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
                      Ilyasova was a free agent this summer anyways. The trade saves them no money and costs them a future first round pick.

If it's a money-saving deal, it's a terrible one.
                      Well its Colangelo, still addicted to adding Euro players to the roster while mortgaging the future for help now. I am glad we don't have to deal with his weakness anymore, he is just like Anthony Weiner he just can't help himself.

Comment

OKC is the team that traded their pick. Not Philly.
                        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Already reports that OKC wants to use the cap space from this deal to make a Rudy Gay trade.

Comment

As much as I want a reliable stretch 4 to take Pattersons shots, I think Id prefer to keep Pattersons defence and continuity
                            The Baltic Beast is unstoppable!

Comment

OKC also got Jerami Grant.. and they could use some wing depth.

Comment

Working...
                              X