Ersan Ilyasova might be a FREE AGENT shortly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mess wrote: View Post
    OKC is the team that traded their pick. Not Philly.
    oops! well I am so used to Colangelo throwing first round picks like they were pennies that I misread the whole thing.

Comment

Barolt wrote: View Post
      Already reports that OKC wants to use the cap space from this deal to make a Rudy Gay trade.
      a downgrade from KD but an upgrade over their present SF
      For still frame photograph of me reading the DeRozan thread please refer to my avatar

Comment

Already reports that OKC wants to use the cap space from this deal to make a Rudy Gay trade.
        Bahaha that would be hilarious..Russell and Rudy...and nobody else ever touched the ball again..
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
          oops! well I am so used to Colangelo throwing first round picks like they were pennies that I misread the whole thing.
          You mean that time he traded a mid first rounder for some point guard on Houston? Yeah what a tool

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            You mean that time he traded a mid first rounder for some point guard on Houston? Yeah what a tool
            You mean the 100 million dollar man, Steven Adams? Don't disrespect him ever again.

Comment

That mid first rounder would have been Giannis. I love Lowry, and he's right there with Vince as all time great.. but Giannis is pretty good player.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
                That mid first rounder would have been Giannis. I love Lowry, and he's right there with Vince as all time great.. but Giannis is pretty good player.
                Hard to see how the Raps would be better off with Ante(lots of letters go here)po than Lowry.
                Really hard.
                Really Really hard.

being transperent .... I am not a fan of Ante(lots of letters go here)po .. I think he will always be the guy with lots of potential that never materialized.....
                Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Nov 1, 2016, 05:10 PM.
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  Hard to see how the Raps would be better off with Ante(lots of letters go here)po than Lowry.
                  Really hard.
                  Really Really hard.

being transperent .... I am not a fan of Ante(lots of letters go here)po .. I think he will always be the guy with lots of potential that never materialized.....
                  He would have had less of an impact than Lowry would have on this team the past couple of years.. but he's a 21 year old kid and not a 30 year old veteran. He's a swiss army knife. Can play point or PF. Can block shots and pass the ball.

Lots of ways to use him. Milwaukee is a bad team though, and they lost their best shooter. It's tough to play there. I think I'd still take Lowry over Po if I go back in time and make the decision for Bryan (even with hindsight).. but it would be a really hard one to make.

Comment

Somethings up with BC. How many more front court guys does Philly want ? They were overloaded to begin with before this deal and it could be viewed as swapping Grant for a protected future first round pick and Illysaova was thrown in like a packet of ketchup into a take out bag.

They could waive Ersan...
                    They may be finally getting ready to trade one of Noel or Okafor for a desparately needed PG.
                    Not sure what BC is up to... but this sure looks there is another shoe to fall.

Philly has to do something... they still suck large and Colangelo will not want to finish behind Brooklyn or Orlando yet again.

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/s...raft-pick.html
                    Last edited by Demographic Shift; Tue Nov 1, 2016, 05:35 PM. Reason: adding a philly sports view to this deal as a url.
                    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                    - TGO

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                      No I mean the time he packaged the pick for JO( total bust) while Ryan Anderson, Ibaka, Batum and Deandre Jordan we're still on board or the time he traded the first round pick for JJ ( who was a big failure his first stop here) while Cory Joseph and Jimmy Butler we're still aboard.

Oh and let's not forget he wanted to package that pick ( which ended up being top 8! Not mid first round) for Steve Nash ( who was on his last legs) before Lowry but they said no luckily.

Colangelo was good in making Toronto a treadmill team that only made it to the playoffs twice in 7 years ( both exit in the first round) and for that he was a tool!

Comment

No I mean the time he packaged the pick for JO( total bust) while Ryan Anderson, Ibaka, Batum and Deandre Jordan we're still on board or the time he traded the first round pick for JJ ( who was a big failure his first stop here) while Cory Joseph and Jimmy Butler we're still aboard.

Oh and let's not forget he wanted to package that pick ( which ended up being top 8! Not mid first round) for Steve Nash ( who was on his last legs) before Lowry but they said no luckily.

Colangelo was good in making Toronto a treadmill team that only made it to the playoffs twice in 7 years ( both exit in the first round) and for that he was a tool!
                        Lets not forget the biggest failure of them all, keeping Bargnani for so long...

Comment

All you have to do is play a game of track the assets that starts with the Jermaine O'Neal trade, runs through the Marion trade, and ends with the Rudy Gay trade. It's truly marvelous what all we gave up.
                          twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

All you have to do is play a game of track the athink that starts with the Jermaine O'Neal trade, runs through the Marion trade, and ends with the Rudy Gay trade. It's truly marvelous what all we gave up.
                            Colangelo mismanagement equals Nogueira's NBA career, every time you think he will be getting ahead, he takes 2 steps back.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
                              Lets not forget the biggest failure of them all, keeping Bargnani for so long...
                              To think if he would have just drafted Aldridge instead of Bargnani, he might have lasted a few years longer...

Comment

Colangelo mismanagement equals Nogueira's NBA career, every time you think he will be getting ahead, he takes 2 steps back.
                                And twists an ankle

Comment

Working...
                                X