No announcement yet.

ESPN #NBARANK Individual Player Rankings 2016-17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And it's not really surprising that Knicks attracted more bets than the Warriors. That line is pure value in a longshot

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
      Three Raps place between 151-200. Anyone care to guess where the rest of our guys wind up?

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/page...layers-151-200

186. Jared Sullinger
      164. Terrence Ross
      161. Norman Powell
      #freePowell

I'm guessing
      lowry # 12
      Derozan 28
      Valanciunas 49
      Carroll 76
      Joseph 88
      Patterson 111
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        #freePowell

I'm guessing
        lowry # 12
        Derozan 28
        Valanciunas 49
        Carroll 76
        Joseph 88
        Patterson 111
        Probably too high for Carroll, Joseph and Patterson. I'd expect those 3 between 100 and 150.
        twitter.com/anthonysmdoyle

Comment

ESPN knows the season already started right? Weird that they are waiting this long and still not providing the full list.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Carroll seems to have made the Top 100.

Cojo came in at #150, a jump from his #200 last year. I'm guessing his awful 27% 3pt shooting prevented him from climbing any higher

Patterson at #121, up from #157 last year. Interestingly, PPat ranked 3 spots higher than the guy in Sacramento who was the centerpiece of the trade.
            If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

What number was Anthony Bennett this year?

Even as far as meaningless things go, ranking players outside of maybe the top 15-20 is pretty much a waste of time.
              Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                ESPN knows the season already started right? Weird that they are waiting this long and still not providing the full list.
                ESPN is bleeding money, losing more subscribers every month. Perhaps this is a desperate attempt make up some lost clicks/revenue.

Comment

JV #53
                  Caroll #77

http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/page...players-51-100
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

The best part of the whole article is Enes Kanter's mug shot.
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Carroll still living off his reputation in that last season with the Hawks. Hopefully other NBA GMs view the self-proclaimed JYD 2.0 in the same way (BC: I'm talking to you.)

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                        The best part of the whole article is Enes Kanter's mug shot.
                        lol, I didn't actually click on the article until I read this. Totally worth it.

Comment

Do you think they did this before the season started? Are they able to edit it for, I don't know.....say, DeMar?

Edit: Just saw 40-50...no DeMar yet.

Comment

You know this list is garbage when Eric Gordon is 30 spots above Rudy Gay and Tobias Harris. Brandon Knight, Kenneth Faried, and Zach Randolph are all ahead of them too lol.

Comment

40-31 done. No sign of DeMar. There may have been some last minute editing in Bristol.

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                                40-31 done. No sign of DeMar. There may have been some last minute editing in Bristol.
                                Thats in a way.. to bad... if they rated him 39th...he might have stayed on a run till Christmas...
                                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                                - TGO

Comment

Working...
                                X