No announcement yet.

Everything 2016/17 NBA Draft Thread aka Thank Nation 2.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big lost for LAC. My guess is Cle, Tor, GS, SA, Hou 100% finish ahead of them, and now hopefully two of UTA, MEM, BOS, OKC can pass them.

Comment

• Alex91 wrote: View Post
      Big lost for LAC. My guess is Cle, Tor, GS, SA, Hou 100% finish ahead of them, and now hopefully two of UTA, MEM, BOS, OKC can pass them.
      With Blake out at least another week and CP3 out until at least start of the march (probably mid march, slowly getting back into the rhythm) they might slip even further. BOS isn't looking to slow down and 4 games separation between LAC and both of MEM/OKC is nothing considering they'll need to play over 20 games without Paul. If they really stumble even ATL might get ahead of them and who knows if one of IND/WAS/MIL finally starts playing to their ability and finish the season with something like 46-36, which seems like possibility for LAC too.

Comment

• Yah but a trade for someone like dragic or a pg can keep them a float as well. I agree that they can easily slip tho

Comment

• I wanted rabb at 9 last yr so it would be great to get him at 19 this yr.
          Hartenstein has rocketed up the board since u18.
          If the clips pick lands at 20, I could see us moving up a few spots by packaging both picks and/or a player to move up. Wiz for example don't have a bench so they might deal for more depth.
          We don't need more depth imo, it would be great to land one really good player at a position of need.
          A lot of talent in the late teens atm. Better than chriss/yak imo and I like yak.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
            I wanted rabb at 9 last yr so it would be great to get him at 19 this yr.
            Hartenstein has rocketed up the board since u18.
            If the clips pick lands at 20, I could see us moving up a few spots by packaging both picks and/or a player to move up. Wiz for example don't have a bench so they might deal for more depth.
            We don't need more depth imo, it would be great to land one really good player at a position of need.
            A lot of talent in the late teens atm. Better than chriss/yak imo and I like yak.
            Rabb ain't going to fall at the low teens and beside's his name is too easy to pronounce, so its going to be OG Anunoby no matter which pick it is.

Comment

• Lydon and Leaf seem like they'd be decent fits - dat shooting.

Comment

• Not looking forward to this guy in green.

[IMG] [/IMG]
                If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

• 3inthekeon wrote: View Post
                  Not looking forward to this guy in green.

[IMG] [/IMG]
                  love his last name

Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
                    love his last name
                    Crazy eh

also the worlds fastest man
                    Usain "Bolt"
                    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• Hotshot wrote: View Post
                      Rabb ain't going to fall at the low teens and beside's his name is too easy to pronounce, so its going to be OG Anunoby no matter which pick it is.
                      I sure friggin hope so. I'm not even feeling Rabb that much tbh, he's a traditional PF which is obviously a dying breed and add to that we're a team like ours that needs more spacing.

I'll pass on both Leaf and Lydon too, they seem soft as tissue paper.

Comment

• Rabb is 15-17 right now. He's not an ideal fit but he's talented. I like his demeanor.

Yeah, lydon is soft and frail. I like his bbiq tho. Length and 3&D at the 3/4.

Comment

• lewro wrote: View Post
                          Rabb is 15-17 right now. He's not an ideal fit but he's talented. I like his demeanor.

Yeah, lydon is soft and frail. I like his bbiq tho. Length and 3&D at the 3/4.
                          How is Rabb not an ideal fit? he's a PF and very talented.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Responding to the traditional pf comment above.

Comment

• Chris Paul out for 6-8 weeks. Should help with our pick.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                              @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                                How is Rabb not an ideal fit? he's a PF and very talented.
                                Yeah he was responding to my comment because just being a "talented PF" doesn't mean he is an ideal fit.

You're going based on him being a PF and us needing one...the issue is that he is a traditional PF that works in the post and it is painfully obvious that our offensive system is looking to have our PF step out to the perimeter to nail a 3 or make an additional pass. Perhaps Rabb can develop that range in a few years but by that time our current core has run it's course but more importantly he likely isn't developed properly rotting on our bench when Casey doesn't like his fit as a known stretch 4. He will become a PF JV. Don't get me wrong I like Rabb but I just think very much like JV we won't utilize him and he won't fit what Casey likes to do.

Comment

Working...
                                X