• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post
      Knicks just took another L.

Haha.
      That was very satisfying to see that turrible Knicks game commentator Walt frazier and his ugly ass "lucky suit" taking a hit. I think the honeymoon with Adam Silver is over, when he gets to Madison Square Garden for the actual lottery he is going to get his ass booed hard lol.

Oh yeah and fuck The Celtics and stupid Brooklyn former GM Billy King!!! its hard to find anyone that fucked up a franchise future more then that guy! The NBA should investigate that shit!!

Comment

• This might be a homer suggestion, but would Boston think twice about a Derozan + 23 package for the first overall + salary dump? I know the old adage is to take the top talent and make it work, but they have a glut at PG and Derozan has already proven to be effective next to a small, scoring point guard. It seems like a trade that might make sense for both teams both immediately and in the long term.

Comment

• Jeez, imagine a Thomas-DeRozan defense. I would be SHOCKED if Celtics don't hang up immediately.

Comment

• Now the Sixers are def throwing the max at Kyle...

Comment

• Can we trade demar and get jayson Tatum we know we can't win with demar factory reset

Comment

• Garbo wrote: View Post
                This might be a homer suggestion, but would Boston think twice about a Derozan + 23 package for the first overall + salary dump? I know the old adage is to take the top talent and make it work, but they have a glut at PG and Derozan has already proven to be effective next to a small, scoring point guard. It seems like a trade that might make sense for both teams both immediately and in the long term.
                It would work better if we trade with the 76ers they get demar sign Lowry and over night have a contender we sign tucker and ibaka and draft jayson Tatum

Comment

• grindhouse wrote: View Post
                  It would work better if we trade with the 76ers they get demar sign Lowry and over night have a contender we sign tucker and ibaka and draft jayson Tatum
                  Deebo is the only player that consistently showed in the playoffs this year.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                  @Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post
                    Deebo is the only player that consistently showed in the playoffs this year.

What's your definition of "consistently"?

Comment

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• ball4life wrote: View Post
                        What's your definition of "consistently"?
                        Only having 2 or 3 bad games out of 10. With the other 7 being superstar performances.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Celtics have Nets' 2018 first rounder as well? WTF
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Tyler Lydon in tomorrow for raps first draft workout. I think were going to see a lot of shooters come in. Just what the doctor order.

@Chr1st1anL

Comment

• Isn't there a rule that you cannot trade your first round pick 2 years in a row?!

Comment

• Garbo wrote: View Post
                                This might be a homer suggestion, but would Boston think twice about a Derozan + 23 package for the first overall + salary dump? I know the old adage is to take the top talent and make it work, but they have a glut at PG and Derozan has already proven to be effective next to a small, scoring point guard. It seems like a trade that might make sense for both teams both immediately and in the long term.
                                If Fultz is what they say he is then Ainge is going to take him and build for the long run. It's going to be really clear in a couple of days that IT + Horford + Butler/PG/whoever still have no chance of beating Lebron and Golden States.

Comment

Working...
                                X