X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lewro
    replied
    lewro wrote: View Post
    I like anunoby (kinda reminds me of mkg) and Tyler lydon (can't think of a good comp sorta blend of Frye and Deng but even then...). If he can put on some weight, i really like him for raps. Just checked dx and they moved up out of our range since last yr. Board won't change much by June tho right?
    Bam, Tatum, giles lots of sick big men at the top of the draft.
    Hey James, looking back on our convo back in November. Lydon and OG are #22,23 atm on DX. You had OG and Ferguson who's there too. Today is the day!

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    Coincidentally, this blurb just popped up on Rotoworld

ESPN's Chad Ford said that the Kings will consider Harry Giles with the 10th pick in the draft.
    Once considered one of the top prospects in this class, Giles' value has taken a hit due to concerns about his knee -- he's had two ACL tears since 2013. He was also pretty underwhelming as a freshman at Duke, but it's safe to say he wasn't 100 percent healthy at the time either. He's 6'11" with a 9'1"standing reach and great athleticism, so it's easy to see why teams like his long-term potential. In addition to the Kings, Ford adds that the Blazers have strong interest at 15 and 20, the Pacers like him at 18 and the Thunder at 21.

Leave a comment:

• blackjitsu
    replied
    What are you basing Giles and Bolden on?
    I would assume Giles is a potential pick -- he was injured most of the year. He's a slightly undersized 5 who can guard 4s and guard out to the perimeter. Like OG, that's a guy who would spend most of his time with the 905. He was the top ranked high school player. Now that he's healthy, I wondered why he didn't go back to school, perform and get drafted higher.

Bolden has a ton of film from the Adriatic league. A lot of it is on youtube. He's flawed, but I like him too.

Leave a comment:

• c-troop
    replied
    Potential professional basketball players, hopefully.

Leave a comment:

• lewro
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post
    Narrowed down my picks. OG or Giles if they slip would be great. Semi if not. Would be OK with Bolden.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X