Next 7 games will be tough

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next 7 games will be tough

Raptors are in for some tough matches coming up with 6 games on the road, 1 at home and 2 back to back.

11-15 road game vs Cavaliers

11-16 at home vs Warriors

11-18 road game vs Nuggets

11-20 road game vs Kings

11-21 road game vs Clippers

11-23 road game vs Rockets

11-25 road game vs Bucks.

They will be tired by the end of it but if they manage a 4-3 record out of it, I would be comfortable with it. Thoughts?!

They have to win the games that they should win, like the Nuggets, Kings and Bucks game. They could get a win against the Cavs and Rockets, but Warriors and Clippers will be tough to beat on the second night of back to backs.

Comment

yeah, gotta win against the kings, nugs and bucks. And I'm hoping for 2 wins against CLE, warriors, clips and rockets. Ideally 5-2 for me. I wanna see some wins against the leagues best, and cavs, clips and GSW are basically it right now.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
        They have to win the games that they should win, like the Nuggets, Kings and Bucks game.
        Idealy the Raptors should win against Nuggets and Kings but recent history suggest they do not do so well there. Under normal circumstances the Bucks should be beaten but this will be the 5th road game in a row and they could be very tired and sluggish as a result so anything could happen really.

Comment

I would be happy with a 4-3 record, you can't hope for too much more when you have a back to back against the two best teams in the league and then a 5 game road trip
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

Cavs/Warriors back to back is completely not fair.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
              Yup big losses are coming, although usually we play some good basketball against quality teams.

Both Warriors and Cavs will be on 2 days rest

Comment

We're already making excuses? Come on. Every team goes through this at some point.

Comment

Maybe it isn't, but it's an early playoffs test against those two teams who are favorites to meet again in the finals. In order to be the best you got to beat the best.

I did not like so much in the last few games how the Raptors played some lackluster defence after a big lead which resulted in losing the lead and almost losing the games. Against the Cavs and the Warriors you simply cannot do that and expect to win. This should be a wake up call.

Comment

Sinbad wrote: View Post
                    We're already making excuses? Come on. Every team goes through this at some point.
                    Don't think anyone has ever played the both finals teams on a back to back...

Comment

Sinbad wrote: View Post
                      Ok.

Name me another team that plays the Cavs and the Warriors back to back?
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

rocwell wrote: View Post
                        Yup big losses are coming, although usually we play some good basketball against quality teams.

Both Warriors and Cavs will be on 2 days rest
                        Cavs game is the one the Raptors need to get. I don't see them beating the Warriors.

Comment

Cavs game is the one the Raptors need to get. I don't see them beating the Warriors.
                          Actually I see it, the other way. The Cavs are playing better then ever and it will be very difficult to win in their court. The Warriors on the other hand are still figuring out their offence and lost to the Lakers a week ago so maybe we can.

Comment

I don't know man. Rested Cavs team will beat the shit out of us.

Comment

Plus it's a home game against the Warriors and Durant is about to experience the wrath of Raptors fans in the ACC more then he has in his entire career playing there.

Comment

Working...
                              X