Predict the All-stars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Predict the All-stars

East Starters: Kryie Irving - DeMar DeRozan - Jimmy Butler - LeBron James - Paul George
    East Reserves: Hassan Whiteside, Paul Millsap, Andre Drummond, Kemba Walker, Kyle Lowry, Kevin Love, Dwyane Wade
    Notable Absences: Giannis Antetokounmpo, Isaiah Thomas, John Wall, Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Kristaps Porzingis, Al Horford

West Starters: Stephen Curry - Russell Westbrook - Kevin Durant - Blake Griffin - Anthony Davis
    West Reserves: Chris Paul, James Harden, Kawhi Leonard, DeMarcus Cousins, Lamarcus Aldriage, Damian Lillard, DeAndre Jordan
    Notable Absences: Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, Mike Conley, Andrew Wiggins, Karl-Anthony Towns, Marc Gasol, Gordon Hayward, CJ McCollum
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

East Starters: Kyrie Irving - DeMar DeRozan - LeBron James - Giannis Antetokounmpo - Carmelo Anthony
    East Reserves: Kyle Lowry, Kemba Walker, Paul Millsap, Paul George, Jimmy Butler, Isaiah Thomas, Kevin Love

West Starters: Steph Curry - Russell Westbrook - Kevin Durant - Blake Griffin - Anthony Davis
    West Reserves: Chris Paul, James Harden, Kawhi Leonard, Damian Lillard, DeAndre Jordan, Klay Thompson, LaMarcus Aldridge

Way too early to really do this well but I think that West starting 5 is basically guaranteed.

Comment

East Starters: Kyrie Irving, Demar Derozan, Carmelo Anthony, LeBron James, Dwight Howard

Reserves: Kyle Lowry, Kemba Walker, Jimmy Butler, Paul George, Paul Milsap, Kevin Love, Isaiah Thomas

West Starters: Steph Curry, Russel Westbrook, Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin, Anthony Davis

Reserves: Chris Paul, Kawhi Leonard, James Harden, Deandre Jordan, Damian Lillard, Lamarcus Aldridge

I would love to see Drose turn it on and make the ASG but I don't think the Knicks offence is going to give him a chance to do so. I also think D12 is going to for sure start. He's having a pretty good season and everyone will want to like him again. Twolves will have to wait till next year and so will the jazz sadly. George hill could get in if he keeps up his play but I don't see him getting in over any of the guards previously mentioned.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Raps fans will have to come out voting like crazy if Demar is going to start. Wade will still get a ton of votes, and will Butler be considered a guard or forward?

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
          Raps fans will have to come out voting like crazy if Demar is going to start. Wade will still get a ton of votes, and will Butler be considered a guard or forward?
          I think a lot of people are starting to like Demar. He's become a fan favourite after all those crazy dunks this summer and the start he's had this season makes a lot of the casual fans think he's a top 5 guy in the league.

Comment

Maury wrote: View Post
            I think a lot of people are starting to like Demar. He's become a fan favourite after all those crazy dunks this summer and the start he's had this season makes a lot of the casual fans think he's a top 5 guy in the league.

I hope so, but I wonder if he will need votes outside of the raps fanbase in order to get voted in. Wade will get alot of votes out of MIA, and Bulls fans will have the ability to vote for both him and Butler if Jimmy is under the guard label. I hope all Raps fans will be voting Kyle and Demar as the guards, and maybe one of them will accumulate enough votes outside the fanbase to start. In any event, it seems likely both will be heading to the all-star game this season.

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
              East Starters: Kryie Irving - DeMar DeRozan - Jimmy Butler - LeBron James - Paul George
              East Reserves: Hassan Whiteside, Paul Millsap, Andre Drummond, Kemba Walker, Kyle Lowry, Kevin Love, Dwyane Wade
              Notable Absences: Giannis Antetokounmpo, Isaiah Thomas, John Wall, Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, Kristaps Porzingis, Al Horford

West Starters: Stephen Curry - Russell Westbrook - Kevin Durant - Blake Griffin - Anthony Davis
              West Reserves: Chris Paul, James Harden, Kawhi Leonard, DeMarcus Cousins, Lamarcus Aldriage, Damian Lillard, DeAndre Jordan
              Notable Absences: Klay Thompson, Draymond Green, Mike Conley, Andrew Wiggins, Karl-Anthony Towns, Marc Gasol, Gordon Hayward, CJ McCollum
              Interesting list. Here are my thoughts, startign with West and going to East.

1, I think Harden has a chance at starting the game considering his crazy stats and the love of the Houston Rockets in China (Dating back to the Yao days). If he did, obviously one of Curry or Westbrook come off the bench.

2, I think DeAndre Jordan and Aldridge miss the team. I don't see either of their stats being that insane and both their teams will already have representation (the Clippers already having two guys in a tough West). I think depending on if their teams are good Conley and KAT have a better chance with Draymond also having a pretty good chance of playing (his borderline triple double numbers on a team that might be in first by a mile by that time will look good)

3, East starters feel right if DeMar stays boiling. If not, there will be an analytics backlash to it but on the other hand Raptor fans are pretty good at winning these votes.

4, Giannis will be an all star. The situation means his numbers will be insane and the Bucks aren't bad. I think he takes Wade or Drummond's spot.

Comment

Is Butler a SG or a SF?

My guess(East):

LeBron
                PG
                Melo
                DeRozan
                Irving

Should be:

Porzingis
                LeBron
                Giannis
                DeRozan
                Walker
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRex wrote: View Post
                  Is Butler a SG or a SF?

My guess(East):

LeBron
                  PG
                  Melo
                  DeRozan
                  Irving

Should be:

Porzingis
                  LeBron
                  Giannis
                  DeRozan
                  Walker
                  he is a SF this season, And i hope porzingis does not make, he does not deserve it
                  Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                    he is a SF this season, And i hope porzingis does not make, he does not deserve it
                    Kristaps has been balling this year. Only power forward with better numbers in the east has been love.

My Prediction is
                    East Starters: Kryie Irving - DeMar DeRozan - Jimmy Butler - LeBron James - Carmelo Anthony
                    East Reserves: Hassan Whiteside, Kristaps Porzingis, Andre Drummond, Kemba Walker, Isaiah Thomas, Kevin Love, Giannis Antetokounmpo

The way Thomas & Kemba have been playing and with Kyrie a lock to be a starter I think it will be hard for Lowry to make it.

West Reserves: Chris Paul, James Harden, Kawhi Leonard, DeMarcus Cousins, Draymond Green, Damian Lillard, DeAndre Jordan
                    Last edited by slamdunk23; Sun Nov 27, 2016, 04:37 PM.

Comment

Prediction:

East Starters: Kyrie Irving, Dwyane Wade (voted in), Carmelo Anthony, LeBron James, Paul George
                      East Reserves: DeMar DeRozan, Jimmy Butler, Isaiah Thomas, Giannis Antetokounmpo, Paul Milsap, Al Horford, Andre Drummond

West Starters: Stephen Curry, Russell Westbrook, Kevin Durant, Blake Griffin, Anthony Davis
                      West Reserves: Chris Paul, James Harden, Kawhi Leonard, DeMarcus Cousins, DeAndre Jordan, LaMarcus Aldridge, Damian Lillard

Comment

Although I think DeRozan deserves to start, I can see him having a tough time earning votes outside the GTA.

Last year, Lowry benefited greatly with the local votes.....but it happened to coincide with Kyrie being injured for most of the 1st half.

In other words, Lowry had little competition for the starting gig. But Butler and Wade will complicate things for DeRozan.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                          Although I think DeRozan deserves to start, I can see him having a tough time earning votes outside the GTA.

Last year, Lowry benefited greatly with the local votes.....but it happened to coincide with Kyrie being injured for most of the 1st half.

In other words, Lowry had little competition for the starting gig. But Butler and Wade will complicate things for DeRozan.
                          I think Derozan will get it if he's still playing at this level by then. Toronto (and Canada) can pull together enough votes, just like they did with Kyle.
                          Definition of Statistics: The science of producing unreliable facts from reliable figures.

Comment

I think Kyle will have the hardest time to get in. Kyrie/Kemba/IT/Wall all having great seasons.

I think it's safe to say that Debo has been the best SG in the EAST so far.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
                            @Chr1st1anL

Comment

#FanVotingSucks

Comment

Working...
                              X