Everything Pascal Siakam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

planetmars wrote: View Post
    Can someone put a live feed on the day 2Pat signs his next contract? Who wouldn't like to see someone eating a shoe?
    I think generally speaking, someone else eating a shoe would be entertainment for anyone watching

Are they allowed to go buy a new fresh pair or are we asking they eat the Nikes they've been rockin for a year
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post
      Again, you are splitting hairs (all three are comparable players on the market), and Arthur is not really that comparable, considering he plays 20 MPG to Patterson's 28-30, and tends to be injured, rather than an ironman the past few seasons.
      The only reason 2pat plays 30 minutes is because our starter is injured.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk
      @Chr1st1anL

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

Patterson played 27 min 2 years ago and 26mins last year. Hes gonna play around that at least with Sully here.
        Last edited by MACK11; Fri Dec 2, 2016, 04:01 PM.
        "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

Chr1s1anL wrote: View Post

I really think you're jumping the gun on Sully coming in to be this saviour

Comment

Sullinger is a Center not a PF.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
              Sullinger is a Center not a PF.
              I'd be betting he'll play more at the 4 than the 5

Comment

With how it's going right now, Sully could not play a minute this season and I wouldn't be disappointed.
                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Yeah pretty sure the intention for Sully's primary role was backup C with some spot minutes at PF. Totally different player but was brought in to compensate for losing Biyombo.

He'll help with depth but I'm not sure he'll provide much of an upgrade over what Bebe/Poeltl are currently bringing to the 5 spot and Pascal Who-Hijacked-My-Thread Siakam/PP are bringing to the 4 spot. So far all those guys are performing as well as we could have hoped for.
                  "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                    Yeah pretty sure the intention for Sully's primary role was backup C with some spot minutes at PF. Totally different player but was brought in to compensate for losing Biyombo.

He'll help with depth but I'm not sure he'll provide much of an upgrade over what Bebe/Poeltl are currently bringing to the 5 spot and Pascal Who-Hijacked-My-Thread Siakam/PP are bringing to the 4 spot. So far all those guys are performing as well as we could have hoped for.
                    Sully provides way more value taking Siakam's minutes and 3-5 min of Patterson's and leaving the jv 33-bebe 15 split as it is, unless it's a small ball game then he's an ideal center.

Siakam's great, all hustle and that, but he's killing our spacing.

Comment

Poor Pascal. Thread gets hijacked by PPat, then Sully.

Matchups would dictate Sully's use also. A low post bench bruiser like Al Jefferson would destroy Bebe just like Monroe did. Perfect time for Sully at C.
                      If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post

Matchups would dictate Sully's use also. A low post bench bruiser like Al Jefferson would destroy Bebe just like Monroe did. Perfect time for Sully at C.
                        Not to mention he's permanently lost his game day thread starting gig to scola

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post

Casey annointed Sully the front-runner for starting PF, just before he got hurt.

Raptors coach Casey: Starting PF spot is Jared Sullinger’s to lose
                          http://www.sportsnet.ca/basketball/n...llingers-lose/

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post

There are only so many times we can collectively say, "wow, he's got so much energy" without getting bored.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                              There are only so many times we can collectively say, "wow, he's got so much energy" without getting bored.
                              I got bored just reading that

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
                                KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                I got bored just reading that
                                If only there was a lone dissenting opinion who was like "Pfft Siakam is lazy and boring" then we could turn this into another 1,000 page thread.
                                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Working...
                                X