Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chr1s1anL
    replied
    When Jared comes back. Siakam will be in the same situation as Powell is in now. Will get spot minutes in match up situations.

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    octothorp wrote: View Post
    Well deserved. Also of note, he's leading the class of 2016 in win shares (natural result of playing real minutes on an upper-echelon team). I have to admit, I kinda want them to keep rolling with him as a starter even after Sullinger's healthy; it's worth the investment as he his game is (literally) growing by leaps and bounds right now.
    Yeah, I'm kind of conflicted with Siakam. Honestly, if he is your starting pf, getting 20+ minutes a game, you won't beat the Cavs, but it probably pays dividends for the next couple years. At the same time, if you believe he can improve enough over the next year to be a decent to good starter, there is no real reason to make a big trade to upgrade the pf spot (assuming the return is a Farried type). Best case scenario in my mind is that Siakam gets a lot of pt and learns a lot until Sully is 100% healthy then Sully and gains enough experience to be a solid player next year after sully likely leaves in free agency.

Leave a comment:

• octothorp
    replied
    Well deserved. Also of note, he's leading the class of 2016 in win shares (natural result of playing real minutes on an upper-echelon team). I have to admit, I kinda want them to keep rolling with him as a starter even after Sullinger's healthy; it's worth the investment as he his game is (literally) growing by leaps and bounds right now.

Leave a comment:

• WJF
    replied
    I think we have a rookie thread, but I do like breaking that up.

While Siakam's numbers don't jump out at you, I very much like what he is showing. Reminds me a bit of Amir Johnson, but with a little more speed and a quicker release on his jumper.

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    started a topic Everything Pascal Siakam

Everything Pascal Siakam

If this has already been started please merge this with the other thread. With that being said our boy made the nba rookie ladder AGAIN:

Here is an excerpt:
    "7. Pascal Siakam, Toronto Raptors

Last week: No. 7

Siakam vs. Oklahoma City’s Domantas Sabonis is a good race: both are power forwards, both have international backgrounds and attended college in the United States, and both are starters for winning teams. Sabonis has an edge in scoring and has shown 3-point range, while Siakiam gets the edge based on being in the top five in three categories – rebounding, shooting and blocks — while holding a big PER lead. It’s close to a pick-’em."

For more here is the link
    http://global.nba.com/news/kia-rooki...bacom:homepage
Working...
X