Everything All-Star Game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Is wrote: View Post
    They need to add something significant of value to the All Star game result so that the players are more willing to try.

Something along the lines of "the winning team's conference gets HCA regardless of record."
    Yeah, when you don't even have the best players competing in the Saturday night events and the game on Sunday is a yawnfest, you realize there's not much going on other than a glorified exhibition game and some guys fooling around on the court. The dunk competition saved the last couple of ASG's.
    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• This one was worse than ever. I think home court is too important, more so than baseball and I don't even like it there. At some point guys just have to have a little pride and stop trying to look cool. It wasn't this bad in the 90s.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• I watched a little bit of the 1st quarter. Score was in the mid 20s with 6 minutes to go, lol.

Giannis was the only player making any effort on the back end.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
          I watched a little bit of the 1st quarter. Score was in the mid 20s with 6 minutes to go, lol.

Giannis was the only player making any effort on the back end.
          It's pointless. Davis gets 52 points, so what? They handed 29 wide open paint shots! Might as well go for 101 pts next time

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
            It's pointless. Davis gets 52 points, so what? They handed 29 wide open paint shots! Might as well go for 101 pts next time
            This year was the first time in years that I've had the option of watching the game and couldn't actually bring myself to watch it all. So dull, really should have an * on the All Star MVP on ADs resume.

I also can't stand listening to Reggie Miller, maybe I'm just getting old and cynical, but I really hate that guy.

Comment

• foznik wrote: View Post

I also can't stand listening to Reggie Miller, maybe I'm just getting old and cynical, but I really hate that guy.
              Knicks fan?
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                Knicks fan?
                Ha. No not at all, my hate for him is purely in his capacity as an announcer. His voice and horrible attempts at banter make me shudder.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Comment

• This is great, the year the Raptors could have had three All-Star starters (T-Mac), but also look at these guys play defence, nothing like the games now:

"We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Man, I stopped watching the All Star game years ago. Ray Allen on the Bucks, Sheed on the Blazers, Divacs on the court...yeah that's a while ago.

Oh and vintage VC at around 32 min in with a 360. *single tear*
                    Last edited by Mess; Sat Feb 25, 2017, 03:24 AM.
                    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• Comment

• rocwell wrote: View Post

Chris Paul ain't havin it! He's the one member of the team banana boat that ain't got time for friends on the basketball court.

Always loved chris paul, and I dislike A LOT of superstars lol

Comment

Working...
                        X