Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matt Damon
    replied
    MY god, I hope I am just the latest victim of a massive trolling, but if any of you think JV is even close to as good of a player as Demar, your opinion is utterly irrelevant.

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    Abbas wrote: View Post
    It's

DeRozan
    Lowry

Ibaka
    Tucker
    JV

Cojo

In that order
    Swing and a miss!

Leave a comment:

• Jrice9
    replied
    Abbas wrote: View Post
    It's

DeRozan
    Lowry

Ibaka
    Tucker
    JV

Cojo

In that order
    I think Patterson has a case to be ahead of CoJo.

CoJo has played very well lately but Patterson's play overall and defense particularly is underrated.

He's probably the 2nd or 3rd best defender on the team.

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied
    Ball wrote: View Post
    I know this is bait, but averaging 27/5/4 on nearly 47% shooting isn't a "league average starter".
    Lmao ignore him. I ignore anyone who still seems to be living in the past. I think when they watch Demar their eyes see 5 years ago Demar while we see 2017 Demar. It HAS to be that. And I'm no Demar fanboy

Leave a comment:

• Abbas
    replied
    It's

DeRozan
    Lowry

Ibaka
    Tucker
    JV

Cojo

In that order

Leave a comment:

• Ball
    replied
    Quirk wrote: View Post
    I understand that DeRozan is easy to like, but the fact is he is a league average starter and nothing more. This year he's the team's third best player, long term, the will need to upgrade if they want to win a championship. It's possible that this edition doesn't get the chance, since who knows how long the Lowry window is.
    I know this is bait, but averaging 27/5/4 on nearly 47% shooting isn't a "league average starter".

Leave a comment:

• Quirk
    replied
    Ibaka and PJ are awesome role players, and I'm happy to have them around.

Leave a comment:

• Quirk
    replied
    I understand that DeRozan is easy to like, but the fact is he is a league average starter and nothing more. This year he's the team's third best player, long term, the will need to upgrade if they want to win a championship. It's possible that this edition doesn't get the chance, since who knows how long the Lowry window is.

Leave a comment:

replied
    I agree that it's murky after Lowry and JV. The raptors don't real have a third star quality player, Wright and Bebe have the potential but who knows, Biyombo last year, but he's gone, so it's got to be DeRozan this year.

Even if DeRozan is clearly not good enough to be a third star on a great team, he is clearly the third star this year, Wins Produces bears this out:

http://www.boxscoregeeks.com/teams/t...=wins_produced
    Obvious troll is obvious

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    I agree that it's murky after Lowry and JV. The raptors don't real have a third star quality player, Wright and Bebe have the potential but who knows, Biyombo last year, but he's gone, so it's got to be DeRozan this year.

Even if DeRozan is clearly not good enough to be a third star on a great team, he is clearly the third star this year, Wins Produces bears this out:

Throughout this whole attempt at trolling you failed to even bring up Ibaka or Tucker at least. It's like you've emerged from a deep sleep and you think its 2013

Bebe?

Leave a comment:

• Quirk
    replied

Leave a comment:

• JamesNaismith
    replied
    It's officially Tucker motherfu$$er!

Leave a comment:

• danno
    replied
    No sarcasm, I really do think he is good enough to be a borderline starter / 6th man on a great team!
    Ok then ....

Leave a comment:

• white men can't jump
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post
    I don't think very many guys can average an efficient 28 5 5 with heavy minutes without breaking down, while being clutch and confident in important games. He's a borderline superstar. Only solid defence away from being a top 10-5 player in this league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Well Demar has never averaged 5apg in his career, so he's not one of the guys you seem to be talking about. He's a terrible playmaker relative to his usage.

Even prime iso-Joe averaged more assists with less USG. Though I think this all says more about how we design our offence than it does about Demar.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    No sarcasm, I really do think he is good enough to be a borderline starter / 6th man on a great team!
    I don't think very many guys can average an efficient 28 5 5 with heavy minutes without breaking down, while being clutch and confident in important games. He's a borderline superstar. Only solid defence away from being a top 10-5 player in this league.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

Working...
X