No announcement yet.

Respect to the Offence?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is a special team, now among the elite. Feels good.

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
      This is a special team, now among the elite. Feels good.
      Unfortunately, we built a "contender" during an era with 2 super contenders. It's like the jordan years, you're all competing for a bronze medal
      It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Unfortunately, we built a "contender" during an era with 2 super contenders. It's like the jordan years, you're all competing for a bronze medal
        Sure beats the Colongelo years winning all those "Participation" ribbons.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

3inthekeon wrote: View Post
          Sure beats the Colongelo years winning all those "Participation" ribbons.
          Forsure. I live on both sides of the fence, absolutely loving it and taking it all in, while also in the back of my mind sensing impending doom that we won't get to the very end. I can't decide if I'm satisfied or anxious.

I guess it's just quite odd getting to this point, basically as good as you can get without having a realistic title shot. I wouldn't trade it for the world, but as a fan you also hope you can witness your team get a ring.
          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
            Everybody here seems too happy to eat things like shoes and crow..I'll pass if and when the first ever rr luncheon takes place
            I've heard crow tastes delicious.
            "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

Working...
            X