'The Raptors currently have the best offense in NBA History' - CBSSports.com

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lupe wrote: View Post
    One could also make the argument that currently the Lowry+Bench lineups and the Lowry-DD-Carroll-PPat-JV lineups are thriving when they're on the floor, the two best lineups currently in the NBA. Inserting 2Pat into the starting 5 is going to affect when and how both of those lineups play and could potentially hurt them.
    One could also make that argument about starting the second half with that lineup, and Casey's been doing that.

Bringing Pat out of the game after the first 6-8 minutes would still line him up to play his usual Lowry+bench minutes if you really need to keep that lineup together (I don't think they need to and think they should experiment with other options, but you can replicate the current situation if you want to).
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

KHD wrote: View Post
      if patterson was a free agent last summer he'd probably get more than 15M. i don't know how things are shaping up this summer league-wide though.
      Pretty much the same way. 15 is the new 8
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
        Another piece with a lot of detail, mostly all mentioned here at one time or another, all in one spot:

We'll see about that video though.
        Has this been posted?

http://bballbreakdown.com/2016/12/26...ch-plus-lowry/

I believe the video is in here.
        Last edited by 3inthekeon; Sat Dec 31, 2016, 06:10 PM.
        If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

Hot damn, that Spinella kid's a minor prodigy - great knowledge combined with terrific television delivery at such a (presumably) young age, talking about his work.

Comment

Working...
          X