X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Axel
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    While we're at it, let's make the ball burst into flames once a player hits 3 shots in a row. Anyone? Anyone?
    Boom-shaka-laka!!

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    While we're at it, let's make the ball burst into flames once a player hits 3 shots in a row. Anyone? Anyone?

Leave a comment:

• Bonus Jonas
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Nah fuck that!!! Even though I hate timeouts, I wouldn't go that far to remove/replace them. Those TV TOs can be helpful from time to time.
    Not team timeouts, just TV ones

I wouldn't mind it tbh, sometimes the last 5 minutes of games drag on far too long

Or at least make 20 second timeouts actually be 20 seconds

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Axel wrote: View Post
    Like beer and nachos refill run.

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    rocwell wrote: View Post
    Nah fuck that!!! Even though I hate timeouts, I wouldn't go that far to remove/replace them. Those TV TOs can be helpful from time to time.
    Like beer and nachos refill run.

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
    Saw a Bill Simmons tweet saying the NBA should get rid of two TV timeouts per game to offset it.

I'd be willing to have a tiny patch on jerseys to make games go by quicker

Leave a comment:

• Bonus Jonas
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I dont like any of them quite frankly. Yes it's a business and businesses like money bla bla but it is a slippery slope. I think it's only a matter of time whether it's 15, 25 or 50 years will see sponsored team names, like the toronto red bulls.
    Saw a Bill Simmons tweet saying the NBA should get rid of two TV timeouts per game to offset it.

I'd be willing to have a tiny patch on jerseys to make games go by quicker

Leave a comment:

• rocwell
    replied
    KeonClark wrote: View Post
    I dont like any of them quite frankly. Yes it's a business and businesses like money bla bla but it is a slippery slope. I think it's only a matter of time whether it's 15, 25 or 50 years will see sponsored team names, like the toronto red bulls.
    well if Red Bull buys the Raptors, then yeah they'll change the name to Toronto Red Bulls They've done it to their soccer teams

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Bonus Jonas
    replied
    I believe sponsors need to colour coordinate their logo with the jersey colours (just basing this off the fact that it's happened with all three teams so far).

GE for example normally has a blue logo but will have a green logo on the Celtics jerseys.

So if it does end up being a Ford sponsorship we'll probably see a red Ford logo.

I hope ownership is prideful enough to use a Canadian company.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    I could live with the Air Canada, or BioSteel ones.

C'mon now, this is just silly ... Coca Cola and Pepsi would never co-sponsor something! Lol

But I agree. I'd be okay with either home-grown Biosteel or Air Canada.

Leave a comment:

• Nilanka
    replied
    I could live with the Air Canada, or BioSteel ones.

Leave a comment:

• courtisinsession
    started a topic 5 Raptors Jerseys with Ads

5 Raptors Jerseys with Ads

With the Celtics releasing their GE uniforms for next season, I was curious so began to wonder what next year's raps jerseys would look like. I took 5 of the most notable sponsors (BMO, Pizza Pizza, Air Canada, Ford and Biosteel).

http://www.courtisinsession.com/5-ad...ptors-jerseys/

Take a look at all 5 - God I hope it's not Pizza Pizza.

Working...
X