Raptors 2016-17 WOWYs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
    I'm impressed that so many players are net-positively impacted by playing with Ross this season, except for Patterson, which I find ironic.

My idea from the Lineups You'd Like to See thread would also seem to be a pretty decent lineup according to these stats: JV, Patterson, Carroll, Ross and Lowry.

It would be interesting to compare these player-to-player analysis to the full 5-man lineup stats.
    That actually was another line up I wanted to see (granted I had Powell in place of Carroll strictly to have another ball handler there as both Powell and Ross are better at it then him). I really think it could do some damage.
    "My biggest concern as a coach is to not confuse winning with progress." - Steve Kerr
    "If it's unacceptable in defeat, it's unacceptable in victory." - Jeff Van Gundy

Comment

The wowys don't lie! Lowry is awesome and Cory sucks! It'd black and white, night and day
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

So this basically confirms that Lowry is really fucking good.
        "Stay steamy"

- Kobe

Comment

CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
          I'm impressed that so many players are net-positively impacted by playing with Ross this season, except for Patterson, which I find ironic.

My idea from the Lineups You'd Like to See thread would also seem to be a pretty decent lineup according to these stats: JV, Patterson, Carroll, Ross and Lowry.

It would be interesting to compare these player-to-player analysis to the full 5-man lineup stats.
          I'll be following up next week with three and five man unit analysis built off of these findings.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Another post like this Dan and you'll finally surpass mcHappy for all-time likes.

Great work
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Working...
            X