What needs to be fixed and how

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lewro wrote: View Post
    100℅ there are better coaches than Casey. Anyone that has the sense to sit Lowry in a blow out and play delon is a upgrade over Casey. We are at the all star break and our best player is worn out again. I thought Casey would feel more secure after getting his contract to play some of the younger guys. He barely even plays norm ffs!

I said this before, Jay wright would be my choice, not sure if he comes out? I'm sure Masai has an eye on at least one guy.
    Great name. I doubt he leaves, but that's the type of guy they should be looking for.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
      I shudder to think what this team would look like without Lowry. Imagine CoJo being our starting PG... yikes

Wonder if we would even win 20 games.
      Tank for Zion or Rowan begins if that happens.

Comment

JamesNaismith wrote: View Post
        Tank for Zion or Rowan begins if that happens.
        Who? Lol these depressing hypotheticals can beat it for awhile. I'm excited about March April and may 2017
        9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Rowan Barrett's kid. He's like 16? at montverde high school. Not quite ready yet.

Comment

lewro wrote: View Post
            Rowan Barrett's kid. He's like 16? at montverde high school. Not quite ready yet.
            You dont say. lol
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Sully for James johnson

Comment

Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                Thank goodness none of you are in charge of this lol.
                Uncle_Si wrote:
                This is what being a competitive and good team looks like in the NBA. Yeah they're flawed and need a starting PF but that's not the bar for blowing up a team lmao.

Hilarious.
                Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
                And for people to even consider it as a possibility after seeing how far this organization has progressed after so many years of failure is ridiculous.

Thanks for getting personal at the end too, friend. Very cool of you.

"Lol, hilarious, ridiculous"... If you're going to mock alternate viewpoints, don't play the victim when someone calls you on it, friend.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                  Raptors have led in the final 2 minutes in 10 of the last 14. Raptors are 4-10 in that stretch.

......yeah.
                  interesting state when we're doing well our wins were fairly dominate but our offence was so on our defense was not. Give casey credit he acknowledged that without provocation from the media. I really think when the offence dropped off it affected the defence even more.

Comment

Working...
                  X