Everything Serge Ibaka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DanH wrote: View Post
    With any luck, Ibaka's inevitable minutes at the 5 will come at BeBe's expense more than JV's. Well, with a considerable amount of luck, let's say.
    Hopefully.
    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

• tDotted wrote: View Post

Good interview. Seems like a good dude, I hope he crushes it for us.

Comment

• In the previous 4 seasons Ibaka's use at the 5 has always increased in the playoffs and I would expect something similar this season. It had basically doubled each year except for last year with the improvement by Adams.
        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• So Lowry and DeRozan were both excused for practice again today eh? why? both these guys(Lowry specially) called out the coach and the management last week saying they're "worried". Masai a couple of days later made a trade for Ibaka.

Wouldn't it be nice to have both your all stars attend practice with Ibaka(who they're integrating in the starting lineup) before a BIG game against the Celtics??

If Lowry and DeRozan struggles tomorrow.......oh boy.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

• It's not like they don't know the plays, or will have to change how they play - besides you know, to play better and stop bitching at the refs. Practice won't solve that. You could say it's symptomatic of an issue, or you could be reading way too much into it. The rest of the team has been chilling on a beach for a week. Let them have 3-4 days away from it all.
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

• I'd like to see Lowry & DD get some practice time just so they gain some familiarity with Serge

Comment

• TRex wrote: View Post
                So Lowry and DeRozan were both excused for practice again today eh? why? both these guys(Lowry specially) called out the coach and the management last week saying they're "worried". Masai a couple of days later made a trade for Ibaka.

Wouldn't it be nice to have both your all stars attend practice with Ibaka(who they're integrating in the starting lineup) before a BIG game against the Celtics??

If Lowry and DeRozan struggles tomorrow.......oh boy.
                My bad.

https://twitter.com/Eric__Smith/stat...36634889777152
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

• "Integrating Serge" is going to become one of the go-to excuses for losses over the next few months.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                    "Integrating Serge" is going to become one of the go-to excuses for losses over the next few months.
                    Haters back off!

A new day is dawning, the run up to the playoffs is going to make the 2015 Jays season look like a treadmill!
                    "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Damn, this thread sure blew up fast. Just about to hit 30 pages in how many days? 7?

Comment

• At least you admitted your mistake, that's more than most would do.

Comment

• TRoss starting for the Magic.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

TRoss starting for the Magic.
                            Didn't think it would happen right away, but good for him.

Comment

• Barolt a Magic fan now?
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

Barolt a Magic fan now?
                                lmao! Still wondering whatever happened to that guy
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X