Announcement

Collapse

Raptors Republic Android & iOS App

Hey guys and gals,

We're running a, how should I say, pilot or beta version of our new Raptors Republic app. We haven't made it official as we're still trying to work out some bugs while improving the user interface. So, its not the final version so expect to see more changes over the next while.

Anyhow, please feel free to download. Available on both Android & iPhone. It's absolutely free.

Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...rsrepublic.app

iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/the-...6946?ls=1&mt=8

If we could ask a favour though. We're welcoming feedback and suggestions on perhaps things you'd like to see. At the end of the day we're doing this for you guys by making everything here easier available for you the user. Please send your feedback (Regardless if its positive or negative) to raptorsrepublic@gmail.com.

Thanks in advance and we hope you guys enjoy the application.
See more
See less

Everything Serge Ibaka

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    He's not 47 and I'm getting really tired of people doing the racist African stereotype with him. As someone who's African it's fucking irritating. Until there's proof that he's not the age he says he is and his documents say he is, people need to stop with that crap.
    I guess DeRozan is a racist too?



    You've been posting really good shit lately and I'm not gonna tell someone how to act but that social justice shit needs stay in the past where you used to do it.
    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

    Comment


    • Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
      And a lot of them do. I have a birth certificate, I was born in Africa. Stop making wild accusations about him lying about his age without evidence or facts. It's annoying as hell.
      Question: Why are you more offended than Ibaka? lol

      Comment


      • Is it a stereotype? Abso-fucking-lutely.

        Is it racist? Not a chance.

        Comment


        • KeonClark wrote: View Post
          I guess DeRozan is a racist too?



          You've been posting really good shit lately and I'm not gonna tell someone how to act but that social justice shit needs stay in the past where you used to do it.
          It's not social justice shit it's fucking offensive and I'm getting tired of reading and hearing it. Everything's just SJW bullshit to folks like you unless it's something that offends you or your group.

          Comment


          • Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
            And a lot of them do. I have a birth certificate, I was born in Africa. Stop making wild accusations about him lying about his age without evidence or facts. It's annoying as hell.

            Comment


            • Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
              It's not social justice shit it's fucking offensive fuck off. Everything's just SJW bullshit to Trump supporters like you unless it's something that offends you or your group.

              Comment


              • Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                It's not social justice shit it's fucking offensive and I'm getting tired of reading and hearing it. Everything's just SJW bullshit to folks like you unless it's something that offends you or your group.
                Lol kids today when you say maybe stop being offended: "fucking fuck off you racist trump supporter!!"
                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                Comment


                • Maury wrote: View Post
                  I never made a wild accusation, I just said it’s possible. And you accept that many in Africa don’t have birth certificates? Than if I were to make this accusation it wouldn’t be that wild.
                  A lot of white people in the states are racist is it fair to assume every white person I meet is racist then?

                  Comment


                  • Comment


                    • Maury wrote: View Post
                      Also, this isn’t the politics, thread. No need to bring social justice into a basketball game thread.
                      Then don't bring the 47 year old African shit into it.

                      Comment


                      • Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                        It's not social justice shit it's fucking offensive and I'm getting tired of reading and hearing it. Everything's just SJW bullshit to folks like you unless it's something that offends you or your group.

                        Comment


                        • Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                          A lot of white people in the states are racist is it fair to assume every white person I meet is racist then?

                          Comment


                          • Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            I agree. Someone else finding something offensive doesn't obligate you to stop doing or saying it. You can choose to continue to offend them and be an asshole if you like.

                            Comment


                            • Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                              Then don't bring the 47 year old African shit into it.

                              Comment


                              • Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
                                A lot of white people in the states are racist is it fair to assume every white person I meet is racist then?
                                I know I'm veering waaaay too far off topic here, but


                                Keep calling every white conservative a racist vile piece of shit, people. It will really help find common ground and get Trump out of office.
                                It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X