Everything Serge Ibaka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden wrote: View Post

Serge is a lot like Powell. He needs a narrow role and consistency of players around him and more minutes to get into a rhythm. It takes him a while to adapt to changing situations. That's why I don't like the idea of McCaw eating into Powell's minutes. Just give them all to Powell.
    That's a very good reason to not like McCaw eating into Powell's minutes.

Another good reason is that McCaw is very bad and should not be playing at all, period. He's fine as a depth piece to get you through the 82 game regular season, but when rotations shorten he should very much not be making the cut.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

That's a very good reason to not like McCaw eating into Powell's minutes.

Another good reason is that McCaw is very bad and should not be playing at all, period. He's fine as a depth piece to get you through the 82 game regular season, but when rotations shorten he should very much not be making the cut.
      I think Nurse is just playing a hunch that McCaw might know the tendencies of some of his former teammates and/or might have some additional motivation.

Comment

Serge is a lot like Powell. He needs a narrow role and consistency of players around him and more minutes to get into a rhythm. It takes him a while to adapt to changing situations...
        Pretty much nailed it. I've noticed that throughout the season. And Dan's observation about McCaw. Seems like the team has better options, Norm being the preferred one as you suggest.

Comment

I think Nurse is just playing a hunch that McCaw might know the tendencies of some of his former teammates and/or might have some additional motivation.
          I get the proposed logic. And if McCaw was a similarly talented player to Norm that could tip the scales.

But he ain't.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• He really brought it with those blocks down the stretch, protecting the rim and the lead. Even that one elbow extended jumper was extremely timely. Great to see.

Comment

• Had to go to the 3rd page to find Ma Fuzzy! That's criminal

Just a kid from Congo

9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Underrated. Serge was huge for us.

Comment

• Congratulations Serge - you won a title before Harden or Westbrook

Comment

• Comment

• On this father's day, felt like watching Serge "sonning" people at the rim. Here's 13min of it. Happy Fathers Day.

Comment

• Saw a nice Ma Fuzzy episode today...

Comment

• How hungry are you got picked up by Bleacher Report and his 1st guest of this season is going to be Durant.
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            How hungry are you got picked up by Bleacher Report and his 1st guest of this season is going to be Durant.
                            Poison him

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Poison him
                              He's already cursed with a burden
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                                How hungry are you got picked up by Bleacher Report and his 1st guest of this season is going to be Durant.
                                SinceDurant's nickname in OKC is snake,I wouldn't be surprised if that was on the menu.

Comment

Working...
                                X