Everything Serge Ibaka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaolin Fantastic wrote: View Post
    He's not 47 and I'm getting really tired of people doing the racist African stereotype with him. As someone who's African it's fucking irritating. Until there's proof that he's not the age he says he is and his documents say he is, people need to stop with that crap.
    I guess DeRozan is a racist too?

You've been posting really good shit lately and I'm not gonna tell someone how to act but that social justice shit needs stay in the past where you used to do it.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

And a lot of them do. I have a birth certificate, I was born in Africa. Stop making wild accusations about him lying about his age without evidence or facts. It's annoying as hell.
      Question: Why are you more offended than Ibaka? lol

Comment

• Is it a stereotype? Abso-fucking-lutely.

Is it racist? Not a chance.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
          I guess DeRozan is a racist too?

You've been posting really good shit lately and I'm not gonna tell someone how to act but that social justice shit needs stay in the past where you used to do it.
          It's not social justice shit it's fucking offensive and I'm getting tired of reading and hearing it. Everything's just SJW bullshit to folks like you unless it's something that offends you or your group.

Comment

And a lot of them do. I have a birth certificate, I was born in Africa. Stop making wild accusations about him lying about his age without evidence or facts. It's annoying as hell.
            I never made a wild accusation, I just said it’s possible. And you accept that many in Africa don’t have birth certificates? Than if I were to make this accusation it wouldn’t be that wild.

Comment

It's not social justice shit it's fucking offensive fuck off. Everything's just SJW bullshit to Trump supporters like you unless it's something that offends you or your group.
              You need to relax, it’s not a slight to anyone, just reality. No one here is being racist. Just because some African kids don’t have the privilege of being registered as alive doesn’t mean people think that black people are inferior.

We’re all good here.

Comment

It's not social justice shit it's fucking offensive and I'm getting tired of reading and hearing it. Everything's just SJW bullshit to folks like you unless it's something that offends you or your group.
                Lol kids today when you say maybe stop being offended: "fucking fuck off you racist trump supporter!!"

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                  I never made a wild accusation, I just said it’s possible. And you accept that many in Africa don’t have birth certificates? Than if I were to make this accusation it wouldn’t be that wild.
                  A lot of white people in the states are racist is it fair to assume every white person I meet is racist then?

Comment

• Also, this isn’t the politics, thread. No need to bring social justice into a basketball game thread.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
                      Also, this isn’t the politics, thread. No need to bring social justice into a basketball game thread.
                      Then don't bring the 47 year old African shit into it.

Comment

Comment

A lot of white people in the states are racist is it fair to assume every white person I meet is racist then?
                          First of all, I didn’t say it was fare to assume anything. Second, not as many people as you think are racist. I don’t think I should be forced into a position to have to defend racists though. Good argument though, really holds up. I guess I’m an immoral person.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                            I agree. Someone else finding something offensive doesn't obligate you to stop doing or saying it. You can choose to continue to offend them and be an asshole if you like.

Comment

Then don't bring the 47 year old African shit into it.
                              It’s just a bit of a joke. No need to freak out. I didn’t even say it either, but the point of jokes is to poke fun at reality. You need to look up the definition of racism, because stereotypes are generally not racist.

Comment

I know I'm veering waaaay too far off topic here, but

Keep calling every white conservative a racist vile piece of shit, people. It will really help find common ground and get Trump out of office.

Comment

Working...
                                X