Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

Serge feeds kyle some balls
    Good news for the playoffs. Kyle needs to nut up.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Monster shout-out to Serge. We don’t win Game 7 without his performance
      The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
        Monster shout-out to Serge. We don’t win Game 7 without his performance
        we all shitted on him before but today Serge was HUGEEEE....

S/O to Nurse for playing him
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
          Monster shout-out to Serge. We don’t win Game 7 without his performance
          Yep. Big time performance by Serge. What a game.

Comment

• Professional. Hated the stupid fouls, but then I still get called for stupid fouls after 50 years of playing the game.

Comment

• Serge was great. Gasoline and Siakam and even Green got tight but Serge was firing away. Biggest game of his Raps career.

Comment

• After all we’ve been through this year, who would’ve thought that Serge would deliver like that AS A POWER FORWARD. lmfao

bravo Serge

Comment

• I have poked fun at Serge before but full credit for an amazing performance tonight.

Comment

• People always talk about Kawhi and Danny's playoff experience but Serge has a lot as well. It showed last night. He's battling in the trenches and hitting shots from all over. Huge performance.

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                      After all we’ve been through this year, who would’ve thought that Serge would deliver like that AS A POWER FORWARD. lmfao

bravo Serge
                      Hello. I'm not saying Nick Nurse reads RR. But I'm not saying Nick Nurse doesn't read RR either. lol.

Y'all go back and like this post 100 times....

golden wrote: View Post

There's a lot of talk about Gasol & Lowry, but one unexpected adjustment to get more scoring with size & athleticism would be to use Ibaka more ..... and specifically more Ibaka/Lowry pick & pop. People forget that Serge was our second leading scorer for almost half the season, and he was damn consistent... literally automatic from inside 18ft. Sprinkle in a few Ibaka/Gasol & even Siakam/Ibaka/Gasol frontcourt lineups and there's a potential adjustment Nurse can make that solves a few problems with one change.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Hello. I'm not saying Nick Nurse reads RR. But I'm not saying Nick Nurse doesn't read RR either. lol.

Y'all go back and like this post 100 times....

So are you looking for some credit or are you giving Nurse some lol

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                          After all we’ve been through this year, who would’ve thought that Serge would deliver like that AS A POWER FORWARD. lmfao

bravo Serge
                          I wanted Serge to be the opening day starting PF.

But yes, Serge was awesome in this one. Finally hit some shots, and came up with some crucial rebounds.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• But Shaolin told us HE'S NOT A FUCKING POWER FORWARD AND NEVER WILL BE

Fuck how many times has he been fucking right in dealing us with fucking idiots, the RR cult of DanH
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Well done.

Comment

• KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                But Shaolin told us HE'S NOT A FUCKING POWER FORWARD AND NEVER WILL BE

Fuck how many times has he been fucking right in dealing us with fucking idiots, the RR cult of DanH
                                Lol right! I have to give Nick credit when it's due. Taking Danny Green out (who hasn't played well all series except one game) and playing the big lineup of Pascal at the 3, Serge at the 4 and Marc at the 5 was very very smart. Us playing small has killed us all series. He finally made an adjustment. Serge and Marc together was something he did before but Danny hasn't been playing well and he kept on playing him. Playing Pascal at the 3 was genius. Our defence to close out that game was unreal
                                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X