Everything Serge Ibaka

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gonzz wrote: View Post

SinceDurant's nickname in OKC is snake,I wouldn't be surprised if that was on the menu.
    Danny said on his podcast one of his snakes died. So serge has access to some fresh local snake meat
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Pencil Serge in for a big season.

Comment

• Gonzz wrote: View Post

SinceDurant's nickname in OKC is snake,I wouldn't be surprised if that was on the menu.
        Show just dropped and was very interesting and I was right. Feeding snake snake or cannibal jokes in the comments.

Comment

• Pretty funny episode. KD and Serge have some pretty good chemistry.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            Pretty funny episode. KD and Serge have some pretty good chemistry.

Bleacher report really uped the production quality on this one. Wish we had B/R on board with the old epis

Comment

• that was a classic. still laughing

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                that was a classic. still laughing
                This kind of content actually makes KD seem likable. He should thank serge for giving him a nice relaxed platform to show his personality

Comment

lol. That was gold. KD is pretty quick on his feet.

Comment

• remember that disaster Area 21 by KG? This is 1 million times better. Ibaka had a great idea and content is actually really good. Interesting questions and genuine answers.
                    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                      remember that disaster Area 21 by KG? This is 1 million times better. Ibaka had a great idea and content is actually really good. Interesting questions and genuine answers.
                      The only thing i liked about Area 21 was when you could tell guest were coming on and doing coke then when they went live trying to hide how fired up they were on blow.

Comment

Serge tries to give him a compliment by saying "snake don't eat snake" .... but SERGE.....

Comment

• How can anyone not like this guy

Comment

• With all the Serge stories around today it made me think. Remember when we traded for him to fill our eternal PF void. Did anybody think we’d be getting a guy with such a humorous personality? His cooking stuff is great but even the clothes shopping thing he just did with Fred is funny. Part of it is just his brutal honesty but it works.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                              With all the Serge stories around today it made me think. Remember when we traded for him to fill our eternal PF void. Did anybody think we’d be getting a guy with such a humorous personality? His cooking stuff is great but even the clothes shopping thing he just did with Fred is funny. Part of it is just his brutal honesty but it works.
                              I definitely never knew he'd be such a character. He's become one of my favorite personalities to ever play for the team.
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Serge is the best in the decade by a wide margin...

Comment

Working...
                                X