Leave a comment:

• Deems
    replied
    It's been one game... calm down folks lol

Leave a comment:

• JimiCliff
    replied
    Machine wrote: View Post
    Did anyone else notice that with just over 4 minutes left in the game, Ibaka was on the bench yelling at assistant coach Rex K. and slapping his wrist as if he was pointing to his watch. He was also making gestures up to the game clock as if he felt he should be subbed in already. And then a time out was called and everybody got up off the bench to huddle standing up and Ibaka stayed on the bench alone with his arms stretched out across the seats. This is definitely concerning to me. Ibaka has already come across as a bit of a me-first chucker.
    I did not notice this. Jesus.

Why can't we have nice things?

Leave a comment:

• Machine
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    The rebounding stealing thing was weird. I laughed my ass off, but still weird. Hope it's just in-game playfulness, and not a sign of a disgruntled player.
    Did anyone else notice that with just over 4 minutes left in the game, Ibaka was on the bench yelling at assistant coach Rex K. and slapping his wrist as if he was pointing to his watch. He was also making gestures up to the game clock as if he felt he should be subbed in already. And then a time out was called and everybody got up off the bench to huddle standing up and Ibaka stayed on the bench alone with his arms stretched out across the seats. This is definitely concerning to me. Ibaka has already come across as a bit of a me-first chucker.

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    Nilanka wrote: View Post
    The rebounding stealing thing was weird. I laughed my ass off, but still weird. Hope it's just in-game playfulness, and not a sign of a disgruntled player.
    Ibaka got on JV for making him lose an assist too. He's probably messing around

Leave a comment:

Working...
X