Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Are Raptor's Fans Self-Loathing & Pessimistic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Axel wrote: View Post
    In true pessimistic fashion though, it still might. Lowry's shooting performance in last year's playoffs is not something we can likely overcome again. A wrist injury at this stage is very worrisome.
    Lol.....playoff level defence makes everyone ..even curry and thompson...look like they are injured.

Wonder if the same level of "concern" exists in SanFran now that the Warriors have dropped two in a row and their AllStar guard is colder than ice...
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
      Lol.....playoff level defence makes everyone ..even curry and thompson...look like they are injured.

Wonder if the same level of "concern" exists in SanFran now that the Warriors have dropped two in a row and their AllStar guard is colder than ice...
      Is a slump worth the same level of concern as an injury? I would think not. A slump needs to be worked out of. An injury needs to heal and then potentially worked out of as well.
      Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
        Is a slump worth the same level of concern as an injury? I would think not. A slump needs to be worked out of. An injury needs to heal and then potentially worked out of as well.
        Time will tell....Lowry has to heal up and he has to get the shooting touch back as well....
        No idea when he gets cleared..Some people heal faster than others...Hope he gets back on the court in early April.
        For now you play as best you can with what you have....and work on the defence
        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
        - TGO

Comment

Your talking about almost every big market city (BOS, CHI, NY, LA) who have the same pessimistic fans.

Comment

lol this forum is nuts

Comment

The reason is because we're a fairly large sports city who has not won anything since 1993.
              your pal,
              ebrian

Comment

ebrian wrote: View Post
                The reason is because we're a fairly large sports city who has not won anything since 1993.
                Oh damn, the Argos have won four times since then.
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

The 905 won last yr and they impromptu scheduled a celebration at sq1 the next morning (a weekday). No one showed up.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                    didn't know there were people that actually cared about CFL... lol

Comment

Triplethreat89 wrote: View Post
                      didn't know there were people that actually cared about CFL... lol
                      There are 50 of them in Saskatchewan ;p
                      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

I feel like no-one cared for the poem I wrote earlier in this thread.

But I spoke the truth.... it's Loyalty. Were a really loyal group of fans and we want to see a winner. It's just in our nature.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post

But I spoke the truth
                          I guess you didn't see The Big Short.
                          If we knew half as much about coaching an NBA team as we think, we"d know twice as much as we do.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                            Minor leagues don't count

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post

But I spoke the truth.... it's Loyalty. Were a really loyal group of fans and we want to see a winner. It's just in our nature.

"... seems like you're using your papers not for writing but roooollin' dubies!"

Comment

I blame misplaced apostrophes.

Comment

Working...
                                X