Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did anyone catch TNT Players Only panel ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did anyone catch TNT Players Only panel ?

TNT thinks you can put 4 guys together give it a name and think the audience is going to love it like Charles , Kenny and Shaq ...

Baron Davis is terrible and Isiah is not much better

Chris Webber and Chris Bosh were both pretty good. Throw in Gary Payton and Grant Hill and that's a great panel

Comment

Bonus Jonas wrote: View Post
      Baron Davis is terrible and Isiah is not much better

Chris Webber and Chris Bosh were both pretty good. Throw in Gary Payton and Grant Hill and that's a great panel
      Terrible. Webber's bday - bought him a cake. Everyone high fiving. So natural. Humourless. What charles, Kenny and Shaq have is humour. Maybe Gary could spark up, that might make the show more entertaining.

Comment

Chris Webber is pretty good. The other 3? meh.
        What it do baybeeee!!

Comment

Would rather listen to Webber and Bosh than Shaq. Shaq was funny as a player but it's just awkward on TNT especially since Charles is just more natural for laughs (even at his own expense).

With the success of KG's Area 21, I'm not remotely surprised that they are looking to expand to more recent players and fresh perspectives. Kenny and Charles' playing days is getting up there in the demographics so bringing in guys who actually played with some of the current stars will help with younger demographics.
          Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Give me Webber & Bosh any day, but they need a 3rd guy that can bring some intensity & also humour to the trio. My mind thinks Iverson would be a great fit with the guys, but maybe a guy like Billups or even Duncan? Tim would be more of a straight man, a guy who hones in on the game & I can see that working.

Maybe there's a guy who was a quality role player who fits in better than these guys. I don't know.

Edit: TBH, I'd love to see Metta World Peace in a booth. I don't know why.
            Last edited by Cody73; Wed Mar 1st, 2017, 06:41 AM.
            Axel wrote:
            Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
            KeonClark wrote:
            We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
            KeonClark wrote:
            I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
              Would rather listen to Webber and Bosh than Shaq. Shaq was funny as a player but it's just awkward on TNT especially since Charles is just more natural for laughs (even at his own expense).

With the success of KG's Area 21, I'm not remotely surprised that they are looking to expand to more recent players and fresh perspectives. Kenny and Charles' playing days is getting up there in the demographics so bringing in guys who actually played with some of the current stars will help with younger demographics.
              The Shaq vs. Javale McGee twitter feud was comedy gold, though!

Comment

Working...
              X