Washington
    John Wall
    Bradley Beal
    Otter Porter
    Markieff Morris
    Macin Gortat

Last Meeting
    March 1st, 2017: Washington 105 - Toronto 96
    Life is not fun without Kyle Lowry. John Wall got more assist (13) himself than the whole Raptors team (11) while his teammate Bradley Beal scored an efficient 23. Regardless, the wizards starting guards were not the ones whom completely demolished our Raptors; newly acquired Bojan Bogdanovic scored a ridiculously efficient 27 points on 9/12 shooting (6/7 from deep). And, Markieff Morris had 13/8/5.
    Demar Derozan and Serge Ibaka had decent games getting 46/16/2 combined. But the Raptors were playing catch-up practically the whole game. It was not not close game like the score says, trust me Raptors played terrible.

Notes and Preview
    #Revenge
    > Lowry is still out
    > Raptors are only 1 game back
    > Winning this game it will give them the season series therefore if Wizards and them finish with the same record Raptors would be the higher seed
    > DeRozan on getting another shot at the Wiz on Friday "Go out andredeem yourself"
    > Casey postgame "No excuses. it's on all of us. We've got to be better"
    > Powell "I'm very eager and looking forward to play them again on Friday. I can't wait... Everyone is going to go into that game pissed off"

LETS GO RAPTORS
    Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source
Working...
X