• Scraptor
    replied
    Edit: I misread the title.

Jclaw
    DanH
    Joey
    Zainab

In terms of luckiness.

But in terms of quality Axel deserves a shoutout and 007 too IIRC. Maybe also consmap.

The people who just do the bare minimum should not be allowed to start game threads imo.
    Last edited by Scraptor; Sat Apr 8, 2017, 11:43 AM.

Leave a comment:

• JawsGT
    replied
    I vote to continue the streak if it goes into the playoffs, after that, should go by win%, start at the top and cycle through. Only those with win% above 50 should have the privilege.

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    Bro, I read every single game thread. Just not an active participant but I see all.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Now a 3-way tie with these last 2 wins & I could take the lead on Sunday with a win over New York. ^~^
    Hey, win out and it will be a no-brainer. Can't be taking someone off a win streak.

Leave a comment:

• JamesNaismith
    replied
    Jclaw FTW...how is Abbas not banned yet?!

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    Now a 3-way tie with these last 2 wins & I could take the lead on Sunday with a win over New York. ^~^

Leave a comment:

• KeonClark
    replied
    #ABA (anyone but Abbas)

Leave a comment:

• octothorp
    replied
    I think the sacred thing is that whenever possible, a winning streak is allowed to continue; if someone wins #82, they get game #83, too. But J-Claw should be up for the first thread after a loss in the playoffs.

In a long playoff run, there's a clearcut top 6 there who all have winning records, which is enough to get us through 2-3 rounds. After that, I think it should be reseeded based on playoff results.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Cody73 wrote: View Post
    Hold it. I made today's GT. If we win out, I'll be 7-1 & own the best record. Claw might have a hot hand, but I got a chance here. It's time to break out the salami & cheese.
    We're not doing hypotheticals today, but if you win out then I'll probably have to change my mind. Or I'll just attribute it to Kyle Lowry coming back tonight!

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    Mack North wrote: View Post
    Jclaw has the hot hand and gets my vote to get things started.
    Hold it. I made today's GT. If we win out, I'll be 7-1 & own the best record. Claw might have a hot hand, but I got a chance here. It's time to break out the salami & cheese.

Leave a comment:

• Mack North
    replied
    Jclaw has the hot hand and gets my vote to get things started.

Leave a comment:

• psrs1
    replied
    Zainab or Jclaw for game 1. Then see how things shake out.

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    In terms wins I am the game thread version of the Nets....
    BUT
    If we get the Chowderheads in a series I would be deeply indebted to the then current flag bearer to grant me the privilege of the first game thread against the green pieces of flotsam from that sewer of a city on the charles...

Leave a comment:

• LJ2
    replied
    Jeebus, this is a whole new level of having time on your hands. You guys are awesome and thanks for the work you put in through the season

Leave a comment:

Working...
X