No announcement yet.

Superstitious Fun: Playoff Game Thread Starters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, I tried guys only because I knew Abbas would come out strong, and unfortunately he beat me to it. Lol

Comment

Joey wrote: View Post
      Sorry, I tried guys only because I knew Abbas would come out strong, and unfortunately he beat me to it. Lol
      not good enough joey, delete the other thread and try again. You have the power.

Comment

Lol I'm not sure the Basketball Gods would appreciate that.. its never been done ... I mean, we all know they're not too fond of Abbas Threads, but I fear they'd be against the closing a Game Thread even more.

Comment

Honestly, I've had the most luck with Milwaukee. You guys didn't even ask me. I may not be active but doesn't mean I don't come on the forums. Rude.

FYI. Joey has the most nicest and most beautiful game threads. For the record.

Comment

Zainab wrote: View Post
            Honestly, I've had the most luck with Milwaukee. You guys didn't even ask me. I may not be active but doesn't mean I don't come on the forums. Rude.

FYI. Joey has the most nicest and most beautiful game threads. For the record.
            Just propose to Joey and get it over with. Your babies would be the ultimate Raptors game thread starters.

As for Abbas.... I can't believe you've done this.

Comment

Scraptor wrote: View Post
              Just propose to Joey and get it over with. Your babies would be the ultimate Raptors game thread starters.

As for Abbas.... I can't believe you've done this.
              This is funny on both accounts and deserves a second post lol
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

You guys didn't get the memo about our e-marriage? Awkward......jokes aside, Go Raps!

Comment

Working...
                X