No announcement yet.

Superstitious Fun: Playoff Game Thread Starters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now a 3-way tie with these last 2 wins & I could take the lead on Sunday with a win over New York. ^~^
    Axel wrote:
    Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
    KeonClark wrote:
    We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
    KeonClark wrote:
    I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Jclaw FTW...how is Abbas not banned yet?!

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
        Now a 3-way tie with these last 2 wins & I could take the lead on Sunday with a win over New York. ^~^
        Hey, win out and it will be a no-brainer. Can't be taking someone off a win streak.
        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Bro, I read every single game thread. Just not an active participant but I see all.

Comment

I vote to continue the streak if it goes into the playoffs, after that, should go by win%, start at the top and cycle through. Only those with win% above 50 should have the privilege.

Comment

Edit: I misread the title.

Jclaw
              DanH
              Joey
              Zainab

In terms of luckiness.

But in terms of quality Axel deserves a shoutout and 007 too IIRC. Maybe also consmap.

The people who just do the bare minimum should not be allowed to start game threads imo.
              Last edited by Scraptor; Sat Apr 8, 2017, 11:43 AM.

Comment

Also this thread is amazing.

DanH is da real MVP

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                  I vote to continue the streak if it goes into the playoffs, after that, should go by win%, start at the top and cycle through. Only those with win% above 50 should have the privilege.
                  Yeah, I think if someone wins the CLE game, they get to continue into the playoffs. Would be calling down the wrath of the basketball gods otherwise.

I agree we should have a short list of "winners" for the playoffs. Cody is the clear favourite right now (percentage will drop a bit if he loses before the end of the season, though). Jclaw and Zainab should be next up IMO. Then Joey, myself and 007 all have solid records with lots of games played. Those are my votes.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

For me it depends on who we face in round 1.

If we beat Cleveland than I want that guy unless we're facing Chicago. Then I want JClaw no matter what.

If we lose to Cleveland these are my votes:

Milwaukee - Zainab
                    Atlanta - Zainab
                    Indiana - JClaw
                    Miami - Cody

Comment

Personally, I'm a BIG fan of Joey's threads. They are extremely visually appealing.

Comment

Da fuk ????

How come the survivor has only 2 fucking votes?
                        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

And if we win the Cavs game, it should be that person

if we lose, it should be undoubtedly, the survivor, the 6ix good, the one who put Raptors on the map, the one with the source, Abbas
                          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Lol I love this thread

Comment

We need a tight 4 man rotation maximum
                              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
                                We need a tight 4 man rotation maximum
                                Joey, Jclaw, DanH & Me with 007 as the 5th option then?
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X