X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lets just win. BYEEE

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
      For me it depends on who we face in round 1.

If we beat Cleveland than I want that guy unless we're facing Chicago. Then I want JClaw no matter what.

If we lose to Cleveland these are my votes:

Milwaukee - Zainab
      Atlanta - Zainab
      Indiana - JClaw
      Miami - Cody
      Logical.

Comment

If we beat Cleveland than I want that

Chicago - JClaw
        Milwaukee - Abbas
        Atlanta - Abbas
        Indiana - JClaw
        Miami - Joey

Injury Replacement: DanH
        Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
          Da fuk ????

How come the survivor has only 2 fucking votes?
          Because you made a fake account to vote for yourself a second time?

Comment

I'm gonna go with Dan and Jclaw for my top 2.

I also wouldn't mind Joey doing it either. He's been kinda quiet this year but I think when the playoffs come around he can be a game changer for us.

If we're in desperation mode we use Abbas
            OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post

I also wouldn't mind Joey doing it either. He's been kinda quiet this year but I think when the playoffs come around he can be a game changer for us.

You are crazy. YOU never rely on Abbas. That's a bad as relying on a person with Alzheimer's to remember something for you.
              Axel wrote:
              Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
              KeonClark wrote:
              We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
              KeonClark wrote:
              I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Abbas wrote: View Post
                If we beat Cleveland than I want that

Chicago - JClaw
                Milwaukee - Abbas
                Atlanta - Abbas
                Indiana - JClaw
                Miami - Joey

Injury Replacement: DanH
                There should be a rule that you can't vote for yourself

Comment

I now officially own the best record of every guy with a 7-1 thanks to this W.

But then again, people seem to hate my GT's because I put in little effort. :<

Well, maybe I'll go all out for our game against Cleveland. How about that?
                  Axel wrote:
                  Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                  KeonClark wrote:
                  I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                    I now officially own the best record of every guy with a 7-1 thanks to this W.

But then again, people seem to hate my GT's because I put in little effort. :<

Well, maybe I'll go all out for our game against Cleveland. How about that?
                    If we lose vs CLE it should still be passed off to another poster imo. You should definitely be next in line after that though.
                    My 2 cents.
                    SO KEEP YOUR WIN STREAK GOING!! 17 MORE W's IN A ROW -- LET'S GO CODY!!

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                      I vote to continue the streak if it goes into the playoffs, after that, should go by win%, start at the top and cycle through. Only those with win% above 50 should have the privilege.
                      Gotta shorten that rotation in the playoffs bro!

Comment

Cody73 wrote: View Post
                        You are crazy. YOU never rely on Abbas. That's a bad as relying on a person with Alzheimer's to remember something for you.
                        The Alan Anderson of game-thread makers. Hope Casey doesn't read this

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post

Desperation? that's crazy talk

my Playoff thread record dating back to nets is 3-1
                          Abbas wrote:

First of all i was my own source

Comment

Some of you fools clearly forgot how awesome my game threads have been. What I lack in quantity and make up for in quality.

Vs Milwaukee - educational and awesome, just like Alice Cooper http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...102&highlight=

Game 1 of last year's playoffs (we helped that guy get his video onto Sportsnet's intro) http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...hlight=game+82

Game 82 last year - the final countdown - you can still hear the song! http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...ooklyn-Nets-96

Even my loss this year was pretty awesome if I do say so, and Ibaka has switched sides now, so no more Siakam messing up my streak.
                            http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...113&highlight=

But let's not fight, because this is a joyous time to celebrate.

Also - no Abbas!!!
                            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Who's next?!

Comment

JClaw please

Comment

Working...
                                X