Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zainab
    replied
    You guys didn't get the memo about our e-marriage? Awkward......jokes aside, Go Raps!

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Scraptor wrote: View Post
    Just propose to Joey and get it over with. Your babies would be the ultimate Raptors game thread starters.

As for Abbas.... I can't believe you've done this.
    This is funny on both accounts and deserves a second post lol

Leave a comment:

• Scraptor
    replied
    Zainab wrote: View Post
    Honestly, I've had the most luck with Milwaukee. You guys didn't even ask me. I may not be active but doesn't mean I don't come on the forums. Rude.

FYI. Joey has the most nicest and most beautiful game threads. For the record.
    Just propose to Joey and get it over with. Your babies would be the ultimate Raptors game thread starters.

As for Abbas.... I can't believe you've done this.

Leave a comment:

• Zainab
    replied
    Honestly, I've had the most luck with Milwaukee. You guys didn't even ask me. I may not be active but doesn't mean I don't come on the forums. Rude.

FYI. Joey has the most nicest and most beautiful game threads. For the record.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Lol I'm not sure the Basketball Gods would appreciate that.. its never been done ... I mean, we all know they're not too fond of Abbas Threads, but I fear they'd be against the closing a Game Thread even more.

Leave a comment:

• JawsGT
    replied
    Joey wrote: View Post
    Sorry, I tried guys only because I knew Abbas would come out strong, and unfortunately he beat me to it. Lol
    not good enough joey, delete the other thread and try again. You have the power.

Leave a comment:

• Joey
    replied
    Sorry, I tried guys only because I knew Abbas would come out strong, and unfortunately he beat me to it. Lol

Leave a comment:

• jacobdr4
    replied
    JClaw please

Leave a comment:

• tDotted
    replied
    Who's next?!

Leave a comment:

• Axel
    replied
    Some of you fools clearly forgot how awesome my game threads have been. What I lack in quantity and make up for in quality.

Vs Milwaukee - educational and awesome, just like Alice Cooper http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...102&highlight=

Game 1 of last year's playoffs (we helped that guy get his video onto Sportsnet's intro) http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...hlight=game+82

Game 82 last year - the final countdown - you can still hear the song! http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...ooklyn-Nets-96

Even my loss this year was pretty awesome if I do say so, and Ibaka has switched sides now, so no more Siakam messing up my streak.
    http://forums.raptorsrepublic.com/sh...113&highlight=

But let's not fight, because this is a joyous time to celebrate.

Also - no Abbas!!!

Leave a comment:

• Abbas
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post
    I'm gonna go with Dan and Jclaw for my top 2.

I also wouldn't mind Joey doing it either. He's been kinda quiet this year but I think when the playoffs come around he can be a game changer for us.

If we're in desperation mode we use Abbas
    Desperation? that's crazy talk

my Playoff thread record dating back to nets is 3-1

Leave a comment:

• mike, prague
    replied
    Cody73 wrote: View Post
    You are crazy. YOU never rely on Abbas. That's a bad as relying on a person with Alzheimer's to remember something for you.
    The Alan Anderson of game-thread makers. Hope Casey doesn't read this

Leave a comment:

• mike, prague
    replied
    JawsGT wrote: View Post
    I vote to continue the streak if it goes into the playoffs, after that, should go by win%, start at the top and cycle through. Only those with win% above 50 should have the privilege.
    Gotta shorten that rotation in the playoffs bro!

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    Cody73 wrote: View Post
    I now officially own the best record of every guy with a 7-1 thanks to this W.

But then again, people seem to hate my GT's because I put in little effort. :<

Well, maybe I'll go all out for our game against Cleveland. How about that?
    If we lose vs CLE it should still be passed off to another poster imo. You should definitely be next in line after that though.
    My 2 cents.
    SO KEEP YOUR WIN STREAK GOING!! 17 MORE W's IN A ROW -- LET'S GO CODY!!

Leave a comment:

• Cody73
    replied
    I now officially own the best record of every guy with a 7-1 thanks to this W.

But then again, people seem to hate my GT's because I put in little effort. :<

Well, maybe I'll go all out for our game against Cleveland. How about that?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X